black skyline??????

I just spotted a really nice R34 in Altoona, PA… I just almost ran off the road…

I will own a lightly modded R34 one day… I would never want it modified like my supra, but they are just beautiful cars…

At SEMA 2003, Toyo Tires had a drift course setup and they had like 4-5 different cars for their clients to ride in with a professional drift driver driving. I tried to bullshit my way into getting a wrist band, but the people at the table wanted proof that you were a Toyo client, which oviously I am not… so I went up to the guy opening the gate for people to get onto the track… well lone behold after bullshitting for him for 5 min, turns out he was a Supraforums member and he let me right in, got to ride in the blue Toyo Tires / Pioneer R34, stock turbos, it was a really sweet car, didnt feel fast tho… but then again neither does a stock supra.

I was just getting ready to say that.

i seen it before

the blue R33 has changed owners.
not that the girl owned it in the first place or anything, but that’s another story.

it’s sold, so iunno if it’s even in PA anymore.
i saw the silver R32 that was as the vintage show in waterfront as well, took some crappy camera phone pics. . .

from factory yes but not all in the US are right hand drive…a company in Cali that converts them to US standards makes then left drive if you want it, theres 3 that i know of in San Diego that are left hand drives…thats all i saw when i was stationed there

I wonder why you’d want to do something like that.

There’s a few skylines around here. The was a r33 left outside of this shop yesterday all day. I should’ve went by and snapped some pictures.

x2

Switching from RHD to LHD just seems like a collosal waste of time and money.

just like lhd to rhd.

I stand corrected. I just found a bunch of LHD ones. Mostly in finland, Russia and Austraila

Down here we have Checkers. They have a drive thru on both sides so you can now get fast food without having to climb over in you rhd car.

I’ve never been to checkers before so I don’t know if its any good.

Thats really interesting Ive always been told that they were only produced in RHD never in LHD. Interesting I wonder if they would be any easier to import.I doubt it would but who knows…

the side of the driver seat really should have anything to do with the import of the car. Its not easy to import because it has to meet all of the standards of DOT.

thats whiteys car you cheater

I saw a blue Skyline at PRP earlier in the summer running upper 16’s and smoking like a chimney…bwahaha. It was driven by some girl. Here are some shitty cell pics…
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d94/FiddyNutz239/Skyline1.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d94/FiddyNutz239/Skyline4.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d94/FiddyNutz239/Skyline5.jpg

Dont forget the EPA an NHTSA ive looked into importing before it is a difficult process of getting as unreleased car into the country. However if the car was released in the country it tends to be easier.

Seen some trashy guys at a shitty carwash in the bahamas with one,it was silver with a black primer fender…sad.sad…sad…should be in the hands of a “deserving” driver

My buddys friend owns a navy blue right hand drive skyline… ive seen it around butler before

:bsflag: