Let's give another warm welcome to Ahmed..again

240xcsv, I know it’s you Ahmed. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways, welcome back, I’m sure many people have missed you.

Your pretty slow mark, I had it figured out by his 5th post. I just wasnt a big enough asshole to call him out.

Haha

Hey, I figured it out when he posted in a thread I actually look at. It was just one post too. If I had seen him post something in another thread, I would’ve caught it right away!

I just don’t get why he keeps coming back…

…Maybe it’s like battered womens syndrome…

noticed as well… but it’s always good for mark to say it

LOL, can we just get one of the admins to check his IP and ban him if it’s him? This is getting too repetitive.

^yeah isn`t that a rule common admins

wait for the threats and the useless posts to come.

yea his way of posting is unique to only ahmed…stiks out pretty obviously

Who the FUCK cares. Just let it be…

No! The rules exist for a reason. We can’t just let some twatwaffle circumvent them constantly because we’re tired of enforcing them. The thing that pisses me off the most about SON, is that it’s the only forum that I’m aware of where permanently banned people are registered and post under aliases, and EVERYONE knows who they are. At least in other places they pretend to be someone else, here they outright admit it and laugh about it. Haha, yea, I got perm-banned, now I’m back. What’s the point of perm-banning them to begin with then? Why don’t we just ban them for a month or whatever? It’ll save space on the server from their annoying multi-accounts.
If there’s going to be a perm ban, it should be enforced.

Fucking EH!

No Ant, thats exactly the problem. Over the years you’ve seen it as much as I have, assclowns returning over and over to exact their ‘revenge’, however weaksoz it might be.

Perm and IP banning dont do anything. If we have coollective agreeance to not tolerate these users, then we can simply agree to ignore them.

And you could ignore the threads bitching about it…

I mean I’m just sayin’…

lolz

I thought I was the only person to use “assclown”

Asshat is better.

we don’t waste our time investigating these things. until it’s brought to our attention, we just don’t have the time to care about that kinda shit.

when someones IP changes every few days theres nothing we can do.

so it’s up to you all to find and report these people… kinda like you just did.

good work

agreed with osad on this… just let it be… no one needs to play with fire now

While it’s fine to just let it be, the fact is the rules are in place for a reason, and letting someone circumvent them just because we’re sick of trying to stop him is not right. He’s a shit disturber and just causes beef when he comes on here. I haven’t seen a single piece of constructive information he’s provided to this site yet.

I just don’t understand the amount of masochism involved in wanting to keep returning to a club where everyone just makes fun of everything you say… At least, to come back, and then continue to actively post the same way as before…

He’s harmless, has loads of info, is a little arrogant, and that’s about it. He usually doesn’t turn into a little girl until somebody attacks him or makes a really ignorant statement as if its correct. I really don’t mind reading his posts either, most of the time…I don’t know wtf is wrong with you guys and why you’re so eager to locate him and ban him.

Just let it go. Especially you Mark. lol

IMO SON got super boring without “rogerthat240” in the last month. There’s almost nothing of interest in this forum anymore, I don’t know why. I’ve been lurking on KA-T.org more often.