Vote to permanantly ban Ahemd (rogerthat240)

I’m not in as deep as many members, but its clear hes continuously ruining many threads, with his “I’m the greatest, and everything you do is wrong and shitty” comments.

I admit I’ve had my share of arguments back, but only in defense.

I think its time hes permanently banned from SON.

Hopefully the poll will do wonders.

meh

just laugh at it

i think it’s pretty comical right now

im sure he’ll do something to get (re)banned eventually though

I’m not down with banning him. Up until this “advice” thread, he posts in a respectful and grammatically admirable way; i’m down with that.

As much as I dont like or agree with the guy, I feel bad for him, who has nothing better to do on christmas eve then to start shit on internet forums?

He hasnt been bad until now other then straying offtopic on every post, sometimes even giving decent advice.

Agreed

i dont htink i have wrote lol the most in my life then i have this week.

ill keep the roll going tho

LoL!

Trust me, I’d ban him faster then you can say “koni insert”. I’ve already permanently banned him before and would be glad to do it again. (But won’t, not now)

I hope he reads this thread and realizes that it’s his reactions that are inapproriate.

Anthony, stop reacting so negatively. You still have to prove to us that your knowledge is complete and sound. We don’t trust you… yet…

The son240 mothership trembles bbrrrrr…

I don’t celebrate christmas.

LoL it was funny, I went to the bank and the licker store was there, there was a HUUUUUUUUGE lineup with all sorts of people carrying booze lmao… Canada is getting drunk as we speak.

you are a huge fag, you’ve been banned from every big s-chassis forum on the net. Please realize that you fail at the internet.

Find something more productive to do with your time.

No actually I’ve only been banned on zilvia because I insulted US soldiers and here because everyone is so smart and full of brilliance (sheeple) :slight_smile:

I’ve been failing at the internetz since 9.6Kbaud modems buddy :wink:

“Every other s chassis forum” LOL, I guess your scope of how many s chassis forums there are around the world shows how much you go out there to get more ideas about our cars. One of the reasons some of my ideas differ from son240 is that very reason. On Zilvia I had people who liked me and people who didn’t like me, because the crowd is more diverse. The people who didn’t like me were US soldiers because of my openness in speech and stretch nazis/drift afficiandos who can’t see beyond sliding around with their s cars. The only s chassis forum I can see myself ‘not fitting in’ with and not getting along with is maybe some drift forums and ziptied. Ziptied is the mother of all stretch nazis, as if drifts are belong to us is their slogan. But I’ve never even been a member there so whoopie do. :slight_smile:

Nicoclub was the second forum I came to after son. I learned quite a bit there, however now when I look at it, it’s full of newbs. Zilvia, not the third as I’ve gone to many others, but… I learned a bit more… however today when I look at it, I see lots of diversity, some once in a while intelligent discussions and alot of stupidity too. It’s a complete divide… but also alot of newbs, but some smart people. Everything else, well, those are international or lesser known to any of the former. My fav international forums are the german 200sx club, the uk 200sx club, the ozzie silvia club, as they have alot of useful stuff that even nico or zilvia has yet to touch.

Give it a try expand your horizons.

expand my horizons? thats funny coming from you.

Going to the track for once would be one wouldn’t it ahmed?

I may have no right to say anything here.

But after reading what you just posted, I feel that I should.

Everything you said after the first sentence contradicted your entire meaning of being here.

If other forums are so great, then why dont you stay there? You were PERM banned here, so why come back?

Have you ever done research and checked what the word banned even means? Even after you were told… no Forced to leave, you took it upon yourself to come back, but with what seems like a new bag of shit.

If you can’t respect the people that helped you learn the things that you know now, over the internet, then you fail at life as a human being.

And to hit up on the off topic, I know plenty of people that don’t celebrate X-mas, yet they try their best not to be total assholes on the worlds biggest holiday.

end rant/

You definitely read my mind Martino, I was just waiting for some especially stupid shit for him to post before i went ahead with this but you beat me to it.

Then again everything ahmed posts is especially stupid.

Shit in a hat and wear it.

I’m just completely sick of him turning every thread into a full out argument.
Shit, the Advice thread had nothing to do with him yet he busted in, “to save the day”, with his Koni yellows, and his “off the shelf coilover, JDM SHIT, posser, wanna-be”…is all shit - stuff.

Just leave it alone man!
Fuckkk.

lol nice…

Don’t diss the yellows 8)

You guys are ruining christmas!..
Fail… lol cant we all just get along?
Tho, i have’nt been on the fourm aslong as other or as active as long as other. It seems like this guy sounds bad, but it quite unethical to just bann the dude cause nobody likes him…tho after reading his comment back on this thread…he doesnt seem to acknowlegde people are pissed at him … TUFF CALL lol…i still vote no unless someone actually gives really soild examples of what he has done in the past to be perm. bann …for us new son members that are not familiar with him…

guy, just… damn.

There’s just too much haters :stuck_out_tongue: And then there’s the sheeple that go along hehe.

You’re dissing that which you do not understand or know about and I don’t REALLY diss you per say, I just defend myself against your attacks. Always the same thing :slight_smile:

And I speak in facts, but hey, what do you do, you repeat over and over and over again “you’re stupiiiiid”, “you dont know what you’re talking about” making yourself and others who havent heard of the stuff actually believe it too.

Not to go off topic here, but about xmas, it’s not like I was not saying facts. As I said, not to heart some people, but, it’s what it is. It has nothing to do nor ever has with Jesus (peace be upon him) if you study it beyond Sunday school. Heck, as if my family didn’t celeb it lol.

You see thats the thing, I throw in a comment and you dont like it, even though its factual, and you bum it up to make comments “you you BAD man!”

Anyways hope everyone is safe, compared to last night its finally peaceful and quiet, I got good sleep too hehe… there was an accident right around the corner hope everyones alright.

Why am I on son? Well I was first on son thinking “Me like 240 + local = great” but from the beginning ppl were asses regardless of knowing or not knowing (not just to me but to anyone who joins). Then obviously eventually I found other forums and I’m still there (even zilvia for your information ;))

Main reason I’m here now? I like to see the variety of 240 stuff, just because there’s not maybe alot stuff here compared to other forums, doesnt mean there isnt something once in a strange blue moon lil while (eg; the kat build, the time attack car, the 2jz s14, sasha’s 350z exhaust and tube headers – rare but hey pretty cool)

Definetely to kill time sometime, to laugh at people as thats what son is MOSTLY about and sometimes to share knowledge even if you reject it (whoopie do keep thinking I am talking ‘strange’ but I wont say something unless i know it, sure throw your disses it’ll make you smarter). And of course the sales section thats quite useful.

And KONI yellows rock your socks and should be plenty for performance enthusiastic driving and you weekend warriors :stuck_out_tongue: You think you’re so high and mighty as I said before because suddenly you were racing on a 2km not even closed course. SUURE go ahead :slight_smile: Keep dissing back “oooh ooh you dont know nothing about racing”, “oooh what track did you go huh hu hu huh” suuure :slight_smile: As always, just keep throwing your atypical insults and I’ll keep carrying on my own merry way building my car and doing what I want with it, progressing and achieving my goals step by step without your approval :slight_smile: You can assume and keep assuming aaaall you want about me, my car and whatever else :slight_smile: Just shows sillyiness on your part and anger and jealousy. You’ll forever be stuck in your own lil world of son240 bashing where you can keep calling me names, saying i dont know anything or have anything etc… :smiley:

All in good time :slight_smile: Carry on I guess :smiley: You just have envy and jealousy or I dont know what??. On other forums no one really has a problem with anything I say in fact they engage in discussion not bashing. Only a select few retards come in with sonling mentality but then the places are more diversified and they are usually fought back with facts. There are people who think differently and think the same way.

And lastly it’s not like I say stupid things “yo man, yo yo yo, should I get turbooo?”, “yo man is ksports cool?”, “megan racing yo its serious”, “yo can we like… race on dundas yo yo yo”, “should I run this this this this, is it cool?”, “it’s to expensive yo i dont have 50 bux” whatever. Urgh… some people do sound like that on here. Thats why its difficult to engage in conversations.

Like cmon, its as if you DONT want to think and want everyone to be sheeple.

Can’t say I agree… I think most people know I can be an analytical objectionable guy (look at some of my posts) but I think we’re taking the internet a bit too seriously…

It’s not just one member that needs to be watched. I’m not going to mention any names - cause I don’t have any. However a lot of SON threads get shit on by more people than this dude.

I voted no -_- hopefully he’ll take it as a sign to smartenthefuckup?