Lexus ISF review

add R in there, Infiniti and Acura better make their claims before the alphabet is gone.

its probably more of a traction issue than anything

fuck forgot about audi

yea, they say the rear 255’s limit 0-60 times… the car needs 275s

dont forget about SER, SVT,

not the same class

yeah that’s what I figured, but with that much power if you can’t put it down, what good is it?

I doubt many people will be taking this car to the track, so the engineers at Lexus probably figured they could get away with a 255 instead of 275’s in the back, keep the price down a little bit (albeit only a few hundred dollars) and have a fast DD.

SO PERFECT! I would take one over an m5 anyday!!! :tup:LEXUS!!

Ouuuuchhhhhh

I saw an M5 driving around Buffalo today. The stance on those things is so damn hot. I’d go with the M5

>400hp and only a 13 second quarter mile?

i dig it, there was an IS 350 at nyirp with exhaust and intake… and he was mid 13’s… too bad its not manual…

ehhhh, a 500hp v10 revving to 8g’s…or a Toyota…

Not a very hard choice for me at all, I have to say.

winding road has some more detailed information about the engine

http://magazine.windingroad.com/windingroad/200712/?folio=1

I like the part where they talk about the yamaha design and sodium filled exhaust valves.

when yamaha gets involved its always fun. :slight_smile:

its cool i guess but i still like the original IS300 the best… well minus the taillights lol.

Brian

Seems oustanding for the money… This should be a good addition to the M3/M5, RS4, C63 segment. Although, admittedly, the 6800 redline is rather anemic… plus the slightly ostentatious styling is a bit of a put off.

I know… Toyota all the way.
Doesnt matter what engine it has, the M5 is hideous :barf:

I got a call from Lexus of Las Vegas 2 weeks ago asking if I wanted to reserve one because I had mentioned it when I bought my wifes truck but I told them I wasn’t interested anymore. My aunt reserved one for my uncle for x-mas though. Hopefully I get to drive it.

yeah, uh, not so much.

And I highly doubt you’re driving a camry because of its stylish looks, haha. Doesn’t sound like you’re biased at all or anything either…