Lexus IS-F

Does anyone here work at Northtown Lexus?

Does anyone know anyone that owns one or has access to one?

Willing to pay current owners for a test drive.

I know someone who pretended to be somewhat of a serious buyer for a few weeks and got 2 test drives in one from Northtown… Im assuming if you talk to them composed and genuine enough, they will give you a test drive no problem.

As for finding an owner… there are only like 3 in the area so good luck.

AFAIK, they don’t have one. A GM there may or may not be using one as a demo. I see one outside of NT Toyota all the time w/ dealer plates.

With the market being absolutely shit with these, not to mention the rates i can give myself, and taking into account the CPO program…I’d be stupid not to at least consider one.

Not to mention, work will pay for half of the payment. :wink:

lol. like the z06?..

Plus, the irony of the situation is…I don’t want to deal with salesperson/dealer bullshit when trying to drive one. I’d be more than willing to give a deposit to drive one, however I’m not going to buy it from them and I’ve already fought NT once for a deposit.

exactly!

not realistic, two years ago.

just saying… how long did we hear about a z06.

For as long as i thought a $1200/month payment was do-able. :mamoru:

The IS-F is def a fantastic car, but do your self favor, and try and drive a new M3, at least from what I’ve heard the IS-F follows suite with a typical lexus and is a bit soft. Im not quite sure how they stack up price wise or if you personally can get a good deal on the lex but It wouldnt be a bad Idea to compare the two.

Not the first time I have heard this in regards to NT too…

Ah well, seems like a great buy from your perspective then, it would great to see another one out on the streets in Buffalo. I saw 2 IS-F’s all summer and one wasn’t even in this state… But I guess that is what makes it ballin as shiz…

I would rock a new M3 any day over a Lexus IS-F. However. IS-F’s are easily accessible to me for around $45,000 with low ass rates if I finance myself through TFS and I can certify it next to nothing. New gen M3’s are still well over $60k with 5 times as much mileage…and I can’t give myself a banging rate. If i wasn’t taking into consideration a morgtage i’d be down.

buy a white one lol
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://thepassionatepursuit.com/images/weblog/07-08-21-lexus-is-f-in-white-2.jpg&imgrefurl=http://thepassionatepursuit.com/2007/08/21/more-photos-of-the-white-lexus-is-f/&h=333&w=500&sz=54&hl=en&start=42&um=1&usg=__vBgFqP70amzkos_v1dsq6Q7LUCE=&tbnid=pHMSybBy0BPX2M:&tbnh=87&tbnw=130&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dlexus%2Bis-f%26start%3D40%26ndsp%3D20%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26hs%3D0bz%26sa%3DN

redconquestsi works there

white or mag gray

at lexus? or NT in general?

IS-F it is then HaHa, Shit thats a pretty tits deal there, hell Im BMW all the way but that def makes the lexus sound good, for 45K though I’d still get a 335I, LOL Im stubborn

Meh, 335i’s are real nice. However, I’m pretty pro-Toyota…

PS- if someone actually pays me money for my SRT, I could absorb the cost difference between an M3 and a IS. :mamoru:

what dealer are you workin at now?