LHD S15 (amazing LHD conversion)

its not really that easy to do it that clean. if you notice his firewall doesnt have a hole where the steering rack used to be. that by itself is hard to do with out any sign showing that there was something there to begin with.

not that im defending ismo but you really should see the quality of cars there. no snow and salt means no rust. i see 15+ yr old cars that dont have any sign of wear on a regular basis. i see more evos, stis, rx8s, etc, driving around there than i have ever seen here since driving around the GTA. ive also seen 2 gt40s there and an enzo which both cars ive never seen one driving around in the GTA. heres another very good example of the quality of restoration we do there. http://www.autoindustriya.com/tuned/rides.php?id=6 im pretty sure you’ll appreciate this car. old school car with new school upgrades. heres some vids of some of AUTOPLUS’ customers. they currently have the nismo r34 jgtc car on display at their shop on loan from motul. these were on taken on some of our highways in manila.

youtu.be/yPVxiMepvfg

youtu.be/mMYv3p2URfU

youtu.be/Jph1lX9HRS8

youtu.be/8BZ1rlR8IVk

if you notice its a different yellow porsche from tthe first and second vid. last vid is just a slideshow.

P.S. please pardon the really bad accent from the guy trying to speak english. LOL