My New Car, HCR32

Here’s me new car… can’t wait for it to get here. Stupid boats and there slowness. Anyways here it is.

http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/1049/front5yc.jpg
http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/8634/rear4yw.jpg
http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/9643/engine8ov.jpg

The only specs I know about it are these:

1990 Nissan Skyline GTS-4
Full Aero Kit (Not Sure What It Is But If Someone Knows Please Tell Me)
Converted to RWD
Skyline GTR Wheels
Front Mount Intercooler
Custom Intake Manifold
One Off Surge Tank
HKS Hi-Power Exhaust System
NISMO LSD
HKS GT2510 Turbo
Custom Piping w/ Greddy Silicon Hoses
Bunch Of Gauges (Unsure Of Make Until I Get More Pics)
Entire Body Has Been Reinforced And Stichwelded

This car was used in the Japanese D1GP Professional Drift Series so I am guessing there is going to more surprises. I will keep this up-to-date.

Well there it is. Enjoi! Let’s get some feedback!

Sweetness, does it come with all the lugnuts?

that was one of the cars i have been looking at. the other one is a 91 but damn. i need to see this thing in person. been drowling over the pictures of yahoo for the past month.

how much did you end up getting it for?

intake Mani looks sweet…at least its not the stupid over the top of the motor one usually on those cars :partyman:

Nice man - you’re moving up in the world! :slight_smile:

whistles Damn!

there was also a black 4 door with RB25 swap i was drooling over for awhile. it’s gone now, but i’m glad to see atleast one of these cars make it here.

That thing is fucking cool!!! About time someone else got a 4 door. I will have to battle you in the RB25 HCR32.

Awsome find. Those GTR wheels on there look pimp and that intake mani is awsome!!!

ahah thanks everyone ya im pretty excited for this thing and yes matt it comes with alll the lug nuts

Lo)2enz0 - when it gets here ill see about makin a trip so you can see it :smiley: and ide rather not say how much

Speed_Dreams - ya thats probably the coolest part of this car.

jdms13rhd - ahahah well see

i will see it when i go to the drift events man. so happy to hear that someone in alberta bought this car.

pretty hot,

im not a big fan of the red color but hey its a pimp ride… i wish i had a skyline! :E

i think its orange is it not?

That turbo is mighty small, but responsive. I like the intake manifold. Hopefully you’ll like the surprises. An ex drift car can be good, even great if parts are replaced with great ones before the car is sold.

ya i asked the guy who is selling the car and he said he changed to a smaller turbo so he could sell it faster and he wanted to use it in his new car ahah it was extrenaly wastegated and everything :frowning: to bad its still not on there but ya o well

Cool car I like the 4 doors.

ya i like 4 doors there awsome… they should have made 4 door GTR’s :smiley:

id have to say i like the external wastegate hole in the fender. haha you should go back to external so you can shoot flames out of the top of your fender.

ahah get some burn marks on my drivers window :smiley: