My New Car/Project :)

Whats up TNC.

So for money reasons I no longer have my GTS-t but I still own a Skyline :smiley: .

My new car is a 1992 Nissan R32 GTS with the RB20de engine. Yes it’s non turbo but you know what, I was VERY surprised at how the car does move and honestly, I’m so happy with this car I only miss the extra 100+ ish hp and my HKS ssqv bov from my old Skyline.

The paint and body are MINT on this car, the motor/tranny work perfectly so I am very happy.

I have some big plans for this car which I will be doing slowly as money allows. So far I have a custom cat back exhaust, Tomei shift knob, super LED gauge bulbs, Raybrig super white marker bulbs, GTS-t side skirts and rear spats. I’ll be getting an LSD, GTS-t front & rear brakes, rotors and 5 bolt hubs along with a set of Work Equip rims that are 17 x 8 front and 17 x 9 rear with a +30 offset all around.

Here’s a few shots of my new baby,

Future plans will include a GTR motor swap, c/f GTR style hood, c/f trunk, tinted windows, coilovers and a few other things. As I said, all will be done slowly.

Anyway I just wanted to share with everyone.

Take care all.

Cheers :R .

MINT gts !!! Goodluck!:R

Vlad that’s not a GTS-T. It’s a GTS.
I believe the gts-“T” part designated it was a turbo car.
Just like GTS-“4” designated AWD. Just before the GTR (Like RABBITs car)

Very nice car to start a project on though. It’ll be hard not to keep something like that so clean.

^^^

He’s right the “T” does mean turbo. :wink:

Thanks for the nice comments on the car though guys, I appreciate it :).

Gave ya both a lil +Rep too.

wow. the paint on that looks mint

congrats

siick whip

good luck with the moding

keep the updates coming.

yee pat u right…i didn’t notice…:o

Very Mint car, not very often you see a non-turbo skyline bumming around. Props on the mint condition!

Very Nice! I want one now :frowning:

soooo clean…yum.hehe

Thanks a lot everyone for the reviews, makes a guy feel good :smiley: .

I did luck out getting one that is super clean and thats how I plan on keeping her :wink: . I’ll for sure keep you guys posted on things as they happen.

u need ITB’s.

congrats on the car, very clean and mint, goodluck!

…Matt…

haha, your the second person who’s mentioned that and well, maybe if I was actually gona keep the n/a motor but I miss being turboed. It’s been years since I’ve driven n/a and I’m gona for sure swap in a GTR engine. Thats the ultimate for me :smiley: .

godzillaGTR, thanks man ;).

the short stroke of the RB20, along with ITB’s, a lightweight flywheel and some underdrive pulleys would make for a wickid responsive motor. it would be like an F1 car.

how much do the non turbo GTS’s go for anyway?

iv seen this car before… maby , i think .

Very nice car. BTW I learned how to drive standard in this car AND do my first left turn in a RHD car with it.

Watch that clutch I was anything but gentle lol jk

Oh believe I know exactly what the current motor is capeable of but again, I miss being turboed. As for how much they go for, well depending on condition anywhere from $5000.00 to $7000.00 ish and up. Performance mods, body kit, rims, ect will of course make it higher priced.

RABBIT, I’m in the Oshawa area so if your out that way then most likely you’ve seen me.

GTR, hahahahaha hmmmmm I wondered why the clutch felt so sloppy :stuck_out_tongue: ;).

Another little update though, currently I have a set of Work Equip rims that I hope to be putting on soon. They are a staggered set 17 x 8 front, 17 x 9 rear and +30 offset all around. Basically I’ve got a nice 2 inch lip up front and almost 3 inches on the rear :smiley: . I’ll post a couple of pic’s of how they look now but that will change. Check out my avatar and you’ll see how they are gona look ;). Basically whats holding me back is getting my set of GTST brakes/5 bolt hubs, slap those on there, then put my new rims on :R .

looks alot like the one Gabe was driving around from japaneseimports.ca

both of you are correct.