i need a car!!

hey im kinda new to this site,im in need of a car,im looking for a trunk style 240,if possible,or anything that runs and can pass safety,if anyone has any ideas please feel free to post your car,please post a picture so i can see what im dealing with,i dont want to waste any bodies time,thanks alot adn have a great day,anything as long as it drives!!!,but a nissna would be nice or a 240

I’ve got an 89 bonneville… it runs and i’m selling for cheap.

well something that i can at least look at a girl on the street man,come on i need a bit of a pimp factor/lol just kiddin with you,well i was kinda looking for something alittle more uhmppp but ill see what else comes up,thanks anyways

madmiked Check Your Private Messages.

do you have any pics???it sounds good to good!!lol

this is hilarious.

This torch-bag is on MMTO and constantly brags about how his “skyline GTS” is the best car on the planet and can run circles around my type-s… looks like you dont even own a car pal.

Oh, and for the record… you said there was no difference between “your” car stock… and a GTR… other than “awd” or some BS?? GTS is 4wd and 2L… GTR is 2.6L TT

Truth comes out that you can barely even afford the wheels on my car.

hey i got a 91’ geo metro for sale, doesn’t get much more P.I.M.P than that

hahahah…lmfao i had you goin didn’t i???acctually, to set the record straight,you own a rsx, so why are you on a nissan forum?,second the skyline gts belongs to my room mate,he is tired of all the bullshit people talk about skylines and the millions of questions guys have to ask him before they just walk away not even interested in the sale,hes tired of these gino’s askin him, “” hey man. does it have a sr20???or a 2jz???like i would loose my mind if i were him,so since he is my roommate i offerd to take care of selling his car for him,so to make a long story short,i just say its mine,and third…come one please tell me your joking,i said there is no differance from a gts to a gtr,as far as the car goes,i can sit here and name a million things diff,but as far as it being a skyline gts or gtr there pretty much the same shit,skyline/skyline)apples/apples

now that you have made this a public issue,ill have to set you straight
just so everyone knows!,this is the same kid that told me a acura rsx stock can kill a 1990 nissan skyline on track,qrt mile,or any kinda of peformance,now im not one to talk concidering i dont own a car,but come on thats like apples and oranges.

anyways sorry about this long post and sorry that this guy. he had to make this a public issue on your site,forgive him,and me for letting you read through all that.,p.s.what kinda person brings up such all shit,relating to a topic that has nothing to do with this site,get over it man

ohh and just for the record,i know you used to own a nissan,but you sold out to honda so you can relax with your rice,and number two that i forgot to mention,since when was the gts all wheel drive,i allways thought that the gts was RWD,but i mean im a torch-bag…like you referd to me as,so what do i know?

A Type-R would Destrory a GTR on the Track…

And the GTS is Rear wheel drive untill they start slipping then the Front’s Kick in. (Atessa)

my car is not that behind a type-r integra on a track… it is a BIT faster, but a 90 gts skyline vs. my 02 type-s on a track and in 1/4 mile you would loose… sorry buddy

ps - i’m on this forum because i love 240’s.

ok as long as you think so,there is no need to say sorry,i would just rather be spotted in a nissan then a honda thats all,it all deprends on what you like i guess,but as far as my knowledge,i think a gts would beat a rsx.type s on a track ,but i guess that will have to be seen,i checked the internet and its posted that a stock rsx type-s runs a quarter mile in 15.3,kinda find the specs for a r32,but im not goin to say anything,i guess it depends on the driver,the weather,tires,track etc…but like i said its whatever you prefer thats all.

Hey I got a car for sale, girls love it , it’s fast and the BRIDE SEATS ARE RECLINABLE :lol: here are the mods, and for some pics email me asking $7500 OBO Certified and E-tested…

1991 Acura Integra GS Coupe

Fully Built CRVTEC:

• B20 block
  • Engine Bored .20 over
  • High Compression Wiseco pistons
  • ITR Head
  • Port and Polished
  • Micro Polished Crank
  • CTR Cams
  • Adjustable Toda Cam Gears
  • Cversized valves with springs and retainers
  • ITR TB and intake manifold
  • FPR and guage
  • 01 ITR injectors
  • 1st Gen b16 cable Tranny with LS final drive
  • ITR oil pump and water pump
  • DC 4-2-1 2.25 inch collector headers
  • 2.25” Exhaust
  • Cold Air Intake (BONUS)
  • Extra Polished Valve Cover(BONUS)
  • New Clutch

Exterior:

• Angel Eye Headlights
  • Lowered Tokico Suspension on Tokico Struts
  • Full Carbon Fiber Hood
  • Extra OEM hood
  • 93 Integra Front Bumper
  • Nokian Hakapellita winter Tires w/ Steelie rims, 14’s 4 bolt

Interior:

• CTR JDM Shift knob
  • Panasonic Head Unit
  • Two red authentic BRIDE SEATS
  • Full Cloth interior for winter
  • Full leather Interior
  • B&M Short Shifter
  • Reverse Indiglo Gauges

Details:

• Power Sunroof
  • Power Locks
  • Power Windows
  • Clifford Alarm System
  • New Ball Joints
  • New Tie Rods
  • Engine only has 1800 KM
  • Car certified and e-tested

You could email me at akademks09@hotmail.com or call me at 905-794-8412 or cell: 647-282-0948 anytime flexible on price. 8)

i got a 1990 240sx hatch… currently selling for 750…
heres my link…

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19107

Aschon, no need to start shit in his thread, he just wants a car.

And to set the record straight, he is talking about a Type-S, and the R32 Skyline GTS does not have ATTESSA, the GTS-4 does, and it’s slower than the GTS.

You guys must mean the GTS-t everytime you say GTS since GTS’ are base coupe models and are not even turbo-equipped.

GTS-t’s are 2.0L I6 single turbo rwd

GTS-4s are, like Axlerod already pointed out, AWD and also have 2.0L I6 single turbo motors.

GT-Rs are 2.6L with two turbos and AWD, wider wheels, (super sexy) boxed fenders and some other distinctive subtleties.

aschon and madmiked you guys are hilarious… do you even know what car you guys are arguing over? grow up.

Well now I know he’s not even arguing about a car he owns… so that’s funny in it’s own way. Secondly, whatever GTS model he owns… my car will take his on the track without question stock vs stock.

a RWD car modded is obviously going to handle better than a FWD car… point is… he thinks this 1990 skyline GTS will destroy a new honda sports-compact in every way possible… he’s an idiot!

and you are not an idiot… because? Just because something is newer doesn’t mean it’s better…

Take a stock muscle car from the 60’s and put it on a drag strip vs. your RSX… yeah, you’ll win for sure, it’s a newer car, am I right?!

Why the hell aren’t you banned anyways. Every single post you make is just to crap on someone else thread. What’s the point.

I didnt say because my car is newer it’s better… but its a 1990 skyline GTS we are talking about… not a GTR… im not sure what you are thinking.

Also, you can ban me from the board… I don’t really care… I’m just sick of this fuckin board thinkin anything NISSAN > *

do i even need to say anything to that…i mean the guy is bashing this site.im pretty new here and i must say if someone doesn’t ban him for saying shit like that then i dont know what to think of this place,i really respect this site and the people who are on it,because i know they are a very tight nit “team”,and so to hear someone say stuf like that and get away with it…im very suprised,i dont own a nissan as of yet but i sure as hell can say …i want one!,this arguement is pointless and i have to agree that even though i haven’t been aroundlong enough to know that he insults people, i can just tell,i was on mmit.o…and i was mentioning the skyline gts.type m for sale and he starts talking about how shit the car is and how ugly and acura is better and honda this honda that.im thinking in my head…this kids got to be nuts…lol anyways i have tons of respect for this site and im sure many others do,you dont need people like him here or any where nissans are…grow up man,and for the record,rsx…15.3… skyline gts-t type m…roughly…14.8…so i think i won ,lol peace!..sorry for the long post!