Funny things people have said about your GTR

with just a chip and exhaust skylines can 500hp

a stock r34 gtr can keep up with stock c6 z06 and possibly even beat it, in the quater mile

the new [base model] nissan skyline gtr did the NRing in 7:35

how about…

driving an s13 with kouki tail lights…

“pretty nice skyline” “its not a skyline its a 180sx” “steering wheel is on the wrong side it must be a skyline, only skylines came right hand drive”

“so you did the skyline GTR tail light conversion hey?”

I dont have time to compile a huge list of comments similar to these … but they are always amusing to hear.

Wow the spec v does have skyline inspired seats lol (spec v guys will get this)

the brochures said that, “Skyline inspired seats and interior”

the worst one i remamber is when front end was apart. Garage door open,
Some chik walks buy :" nice mustang."

Was she at least hot?

any right hand drive is a skyline imo… hahaha we always get drunk on whyte and tell all the guys in jdm cars they have nice skylines… hahaa sooo funny how pissed off they get

guy looking at a KA24 engine " thats a nice skyline engine, where are the turbos?"

or when you actually have the hood open on your GTR and people ask if its turbo charged when there is a sticker on the intake and you can clearly see all the shit that makes it a turbo and they think they know theyre shit.

Jared made a awesome point. I’ll have to try that out.

Also about that chick, you should have said, " you talking about my cock or my import. HO!"

when they ask where the turbo is and you point to the metal cover and they say i thought turbos were round not flat like that…

when they ask how does it drift if its front wheel drive

when your lawyer asks why would you buy a car from europe(wtf)

there is so many stupid ones like that,i am probly forgeting.

LOL

Nice skyline, OMG is that a skyrine??? a read SKYRINE??? That is awsome mang.

Soo many good memories

I think by far and away the coolest response I ever got to mine was when an old dude with a 911 Turbo chatted to me about it for 20 minutes and thought it was the coolest thing he had seen.

Worst? One of my new neighbours was walking by my place when I was getting the car off of jackstands, says hi and says “Cool skyline, should have got a GTR though”

He all but insisted that I had a non-GTR, because the GTR emblem on the back is welded on and you can’t take it off. I showed him the engine, he said it was probably just a swap, that my car was a fake GTR. Then I showed him the VIN plate, and my insurance, and when he kept going on I told him to go piss off and keep driving his 98 cougar :butthead:

thats by far the best one i heard so far^

why would you care that much???

a guy told me i had a nice gtr once…i have an zenki front end s13 i told him it was a camry from japan…

why would you care that much???

a guy told me i had a nice gtr once…i have an zenki front end s13 i told him it was a camry from japan…[/quote]
agreed … if the guy gives you that much flak its not worth convincing him. He just needs to be impressed is all. Change the topic onto his cougar and ask where the turbos are and how his 4wd system works … when he says it doesnt come with it then say “oh wait, this isnt a GTR” and then turn key and drive away

one time this guy driving a Camry was convinced his car was a Silvia, I think he posts on here so I should watch what I say… fricken n00b

Steve-O was parked outfront of my place and we were chatting with his hood up. a good 30 or 40 people walked and drove by and no one even noticed. He was getting ready to leave when a 12 year old girl from down the block cycled by and asked “whos car is this?” and steve said “mine”. She cocked her head and said “hot” with that anoying paris hilton lilt and kept going. I laughed at him so hard. “geeze steve, why is your car only hot to 12 yearolds?” I bugged him for weeks on that one.

The most common thing I get is “Hey nice Golf, I didn’t know they came with the steering wheel on the wrong side”
Then I tell them that it’s a Nissan and it’s from Japan and all I get is a dumbfounded look from them.
It’s mostly called a Golf, then a Jetta, then a Civic hatch.
btw I drive a GTi-R

When I had my s14 in stock form up in Yellowknife, I had 1 person ask if it was a skyline and one guy out of BP’s say “Hey, nice GT-R”. . . :?

not very well educated up there. . .

HAHAHA who cares!!! funniest thing i ever heard was a kid saying he was going to do a right hand drive swap on his hyundai cuz it looks cool…

and yeah drunken assholism on whyte is the way we roolll… even funnier when guys get angry and try to peel out in their auto’s… or chasing the guy out of ezzies parking lot saying nice skyline haha

my main problem is everyone thinking their stock jdm’s are sooo fast!!! like guys in stock fairladies try to race me all teh time and i eat them alive in a stock Rb20… Haha can’t wait until my engine is done next year