Hey!

hey everyone …some people may know me from SON240sx.ca ive been there for a while i have a 1991 240sx in good shape, i took in to the track once so far and had a great time…i signed up here becasue latley i have been looking into buying a GTS-T Skyline so i thought i would join up:) thats about it site looks good !:slight_smile:

Welcome to TNC, there’s a large contingency of Skyline owners here, I’m sure they’d be more than capable of guiding you on your purchase!

See you at the next meet!

welcome…im sure some of them will be happy to hear sumone is looking to get a skyline

did i hear someone is looking for a skyline?!?! lol! pm me if your looking for a skyline i might be able to help you out.

@shorteaz
you should drop by japanese imports and look at the honda beat they have there. the thing is sick! its looks like a mini nsx. i think you’ll like it.

welcome :slight_smile: :R …it’s not hard 2 get a gts-t …
that’s a link for a gts-t for sale…

1. gts-t
  1. GTS-T
  1. GTR/GTS-T1991

i can find you more if you’re interested:)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!:smiley: i am in the research stages for looking for the skyline, im glad i found this site where i can ask about them and find things i want to know,already i have learned about them from looking them up on sites and talking to a few people here its been fun so far:drivin

welcome to the boards! although I don’t own a nissan, i think my sexiness is what makes it acceptable for me to post here :slight_smile:
and if you’re looking at a skyline, talk to assass1n, he was trying to peer-pressure me into buying one at our impromtu meet. i’m sure he can point you in the right direction, as well anyone here can answer any questions you may have to ask.

its not peer pressure…i call it “jedi mind tricks”! "D lol

welcome. enjoy and good luck with the skyline.

/haha assass1n… i just posted in the ^^^thread saying that you watch too much star wars and now i see this . “jedi mind tricks”!

Welcome to the forums hope you enjoy yoursel here…

yup. i saw that. i just cant help it.