best place to look at imported cars to buy ?

I am just intrested in looking into prices for 1991-to 1993 skylines 2 doors or 4 doors …things under 10,000$ i want a place there is not alot of fees for importing added to your price like a no bs with a licence things and making it legal to drive here things like this i dont want to go through that crap…whats the best place to go for theese things?

skylines for 4000$ - 10 000$

www.japaneseimports.ca

Call or drop by.

www.tigerjapanese.com

Are actually selling cars now also i suggest give them a look they got a couple gtr’s

I would specifically be looking for the rear wheel drive skyline…i heard 2 doors are hard to find in the rear wheel driver gts-t is this true? …i mean i wouldent mind 4 door but i prefer 2

Why? If you go with the RWD one, you’ve pretty much got a 240 with an RB20, but… ugly.

See the reason i am making this post is becasue i am just thinking of ideas for spring i have…right now i have a a very clean 240 …and i have alot of things planed for it i have a full type x side skirts (real JDM yo) and rear type X …and then im going to go bings lip in the front and a tranny swap, and a silver paint job again …i think it would be really …nice and ide love to have that… but then on the other hand if i sold my car and my type x stuff plus i have some saved up cash ide like a skyline witch would also be…awsome …but im not really into the whole 4wd thing… so thats why i would choose a RWD skyline in silver with black inside…and…prefer a turbo …i m jsut not sure witch way to go …im thinking about these ideas for spring time or early summer… its not that i dont like my car or something its just…a idea i have right now even if i did have the skyline i would want to add more to it jsut like with the 240 it never ends …so i dont know either way…anyone have any advice for me

it’s actually harder to find 4-door gts-t’s… i believe a lot of 4-doors are gts-4’s but i am not 100% sure. there are plenty of 2-door gts-t’s dude

before you ask others, just ask yourself and go with your gut feeling

if you think driving a skyline is easier than tuning your s13, then go for it.
if you think driving a s13 is better than keep your car.

I would just talk to Gabe from japaneseimports.ca
Also, if you wanted a 4 door GTS-T, take a look at the Impul Skyline GTS-T that someone is selling on gtrcanada.com… I think they only made 200 of those.

Well i have been quite busy the last few days researching, I changed my mind about the 4 door thing, i am more into GTS-T Type M,2 door, in light silver with black inside,with stock areo kit, i am going to go to the japanise import shop next week i hope just to take a look at a few cars not to buy or nothing i wont do that until summer if i even do buy one…and ide have to sale my car first …witch …is sad casue i love my car…but …ide only sell it for a skyline so if i want that thats what ill have to do…i just want to research more and find out more about skylines first before i go and do anything crazy

sr20 for $1300…

do these guys typically have good engines?
they have pretty good prices on swaps…

-Matt

nah man hit gabe at japaneseimports.ca good guy. hes in osaka riht now but will be back in ca in feb. as for 4 doors theyre way harder to find than coupe.