My New Car/Project :)

HA i was going to buy this car! now i rember.

how much does a really shitty one go for? im talking about the cheapest POS skyline you can find, from BC or something. i heard they trash em out there.

^^^ talk to gabe from Japanese Imports, hes good at finding POS :stuck_out_tongue:
I’d refer Mitch, but his cars are always top condition

Ok guys let’s keep on topic here and not say anything about any of the sponsor’s or the cars they have, cool? :slight_smile:

I have nothing but great things to say about the condition of my car (yes bought from Gabe at Japaneseimports) both inside and out. :drivin

Cheers fella’s.

k guys like bruce said we have many sponsors and we should treat them all with the same amount of respect… people who order the cars know in what condition they are in and some are cheap and get what they pay for. its that simple. not everyone can afford a mint skyline. so they buy what they can afford. its not the shop …

Thats all that needs to be said.

So lets stay on topic here everyone :smiley: .

but yah you copy cat.!!! hah car looks sick man… i saw it very clean inside and out… try to make it to our cruise the 25th!!

PS: i still want your steering wheel !! !!! !!!

hahahaha, “copy cat”. :hmm , ok who owned a Skyline first? Who had a lil blue dino tied to his tow hook first? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

As for the wheel, I may be able to help ya out there…for a price :stuck_out_tongue:

that s14.5 is georgeous. where can i get that s15 front clip from?? i’ve been looking for 1 for my s13 for the past 3 months!! let me know if you can kid_game7@hotmail.com

Where have you disappeared to for the past 6 months!!

I remember asking myself “Where did that other Mod-dude–with-skyline go?”
– Glad to see that all is well!

Same to you BMWWW. I always ask everyone where little Gabe is with his white gf Nicole :stuck_out_tongue: . You’ve vanished with nothing but a high post count. WHERE ARE YOU???

I’ll come by soon mang. With my solid 9-5, I’m ballin in DT everyday during the week. And come weekend, I already have so many other obligations, ‘Cooler-friends’ :stuck_out_tongue: , and girls my age.

Plus, who needs Destiny-waitresses when I see all the eye-candy cough M-I-L- … … … cough during the week at lunch hour?

I’ll try to catch ya’ll soon before I go on my one last escapade before university. :R

you still live in oshawa?

Well to answer where I went, I didn’t really go anywhere. Between my Mother’s cancer and some personal issues I just sort of withdrew during that time. Things have calmed now so hopefully I have some normal crap in my life :stuck_out_tongue: .

Matt.s13, if you mean me yep I’m still in da shwa. I live around Simcoe and Wentworth area. Rick and I get together every once and a while and your welcome too. Always nice to meet a fellow Nissan tuner out here in gm country.

Dont foreget Im still gonna take you up on the offer for the detailing. The car has got some scratches that i would like to get filled in before the winter rolls around.

Also Rabbit, you, and I and alex if his car is running have to do a sexy skyline meet lol.

And to comment on the above comment about Gabe, hes a good guy, he imports for people who dont want a mint condiiton skylines. there not perfect but mechanically there mint, wait till you guys see mine :wink:

^^^ wrong gabe.

^^^ not the gabe from J.I ? oh ok nvm

Shiiiit i work at wilson and wentworth pretty much! let me know when ever you hardparkers go out, gladly tagg along *ps that new bridge there building on stephenson - sickkk for drifting

hahaha, well like I said dude just let me know, come on over and we’ll see what we can do.

matt, yeah I’ve seen that bridge but haven’t had the chance to check it out plus since I don’t have an lsd, I don’t really like drifting with power going to one wheel. It’s to unpredictable on corners like that but hell, I’m down for any open parking lots :smiley: .