Little video of me on my motor bike!

neighbor races WERA and hes got one its bad ass.

ah gotcha

all he did was post a video of him stunting…

he doesn’t come into the kill section and drop shit about car races.

and it’s always the guys who never produce anything that start throwing their words around…

it’s like, “oh look at what i bought now, or what should i buy?” threads.

:headbang:

i have never produced anything. ever. you got it.

funny video and news articles… and pictures of your bolt in cage. maybe stuff you want to buy and are showing off

where the video of your crazy drifting into a curb or somthing?

whoa whoa calm down tinkerbelle

and now this is the most replied to thread in Gen Auto i feel special…

Moved to OT, you all are responsible for bringing this thread from a normal video posting to this pile of steaming shit it has become now.

I have a lot of respect for these guys. I have nominal bike experience and I can sorta control a basic wheelie but as for the shit these guys are doing and the people saying its easy criticizing, id love to see a video of yourself doing such things.

If hes making it LOOK easy he must be very good.

130 posts in 4 hours? :wtf:

hahah i left work and came home and there is another 2 pages on this thing. this thread makes me lol

How do you use the same hand to work a lever on the left side of the handle bars and a pedal on the right side foot peg? :bloated:

Either way impressive shit in the video, if that’s what you’re into.

word on t he street is that you are a steaming pile… nbut not of shit … of sexy sexy man…

steaming pile of man…

ON TOPIC : That’s pretty neat, but the video is a bit long of you doing the same trick over and over again. Can you do anything else?

My boss (lol, yes a Network Admin) does some ridiculous shit on his bike.

I have a handbrake setup that controls the rear brake.

And yes howie that video is 2-3 weeks old i havent got any new footage yet, but ive only been stunting for 3 -4 months.

i should post a video in gen auto and watch as newman and his flock of douche bags turn it into OT

atleast daddie can appreciate stunt riding. even if the video is repetitive. but atleast he has something that is cooler than just driving around, or posting youtube video’s

You see, this thread is giong to be an example thread of how not to be in Gen Auto.

Example number one :

A thread starts with a video of something you are not interested in. You can reply with something like this :

Or, you can simply say :

Not into Bike Stunting, it seems like a redundant variation of 3 core manuvers, albeit it take some talent to do it.

Doing what newman did throws the entire thread momentum in a different momentum. It turns it from “check out my video” to “Fuck you you fucking piece of shit because you are a piece of shit who does whateverthefuck.”

pretty much…