Maybe newman wont find this as lame as stunting?

I dont know maybe he will???

http://www.stuntfactoryx.com/photopost/data/500/medium/AWilliams684.jpg

^Is that you?

duurrrr yep!

is that super motard?

why would that be considered stunting? looks sweet to me.

That must be a shit ton of fun! :tup:

yea its a super moto.

it is we run on the go kart track in batavia its so fuckin tight!

i don’t think that’s lame at all. in fact, i’d like to try. do those bikes still have a ton of suspension travel or is it modified? 2 or 4 stroke?

400cc 4 stroke, same long travel suspension valved differently, some tracks have an offroad section with dirt jumps so you cant go to a full street suspension, batavia is opening their dirt section next year.

you have my approval (like you cared) on this endeavour for sure. :tup: These bikes were all over the streets in japan… Real BA. But they were 250 and 500cc 2-strokes

Loots fucking badass! definitely 1010021894913597835789x better than stunting dude. racing wheel to wheel>racing a clock>shopping with mygirfriend> rusty fish hooks in my wiener > dancing with a motorcycle

hey hey hey i still love stunting! im just showing its not the “only” thing i can do. im a well rounded rider.

:tup: I’m officially jealous! :smiley: I’m not into stunting but I love low-speed/tight turn type of stuff. Haha I had a blast just doing the parking lot exercises at the MSF class. I had the whole class cheering when we were doing hard U-turns and I was dragging pegs all the way through. :stuck_out_tongue: Granted thats a far cry from super motard racing, but if I thought that was fun I can’t even imagine tossing a light bike on slicks around a go cart track.

You love stunting all you want, that is you’re thing. I think its a waste of good bikes and gas… But motox = pretty fucking bad ass. Its just my opinion it doesn’t really matter. BTW i hate drifting for the same reason.

honestly stunting helps a LOT in racing etc im sure as does drifting. You learn presice throttle and brake controll and get used to hairy situations and getting yourself out of them without crashing!

Nice.
IM getting into stunting next year. Ramon, Mike, and myself went hsbc parking lot 2 days ago. That stunting shit is no joke.

I got a couple clips, including one where Ramon dropped his bike. lol
:rofl:

i can see that… practice is practice.

I was more or less just bored in that other thread.

gotta admit though its fun when a chick or little kid gives you the wheelie motion on the street and they expect a sissy ass power wheelie and you combo it up “dancing on the bike”!

haha, i can’t say that anyone has ever even given me the wheelie motion… usually, however, i am in a car though. unfortunately none of my cars can do wheelies…

you obiously havent met this guy

http://media.putfile.com/Byron-winner-06