6 minutes of :EEK: 'Street Riding'

Wow. I’m impressed.

IB4WillyBeen

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid910031979/bclid958522244/bctid1182709713

Pretty sweet

didnt know phil collins was so “hard”

Wow. That was fucking fantastic, lol.

gay as shit

Everyone keeps remaking Genesis/Phil Collins songs. It’s the new cool thing to do. Unfortunately the original still sounds better 98% of the time.

that was alot of bikes…damn

motorcycles can do wheelies?,… ahhhhhhhhhhhh would have loved to seen/rode that, too cool!

sick

the end was the best part when they “shut down” the highway and stunted

siqqqqq?

something about stunting, in the rain, without gear, just doesn’t seem right.

but w/e, that was def a sweet vid. good editing too. :tup:

nice… i think street riding makes parking lots look dumb… i think i enjoy the outside interaction of other people more than i do the wheelies themselves

ill

and on wet pavement

doesnt do anything for me

makes the sane riders look bad… no gear for one thing and what if one person went down on the front of the pack? it would have knocked down at least 100 other bikes in the process

what has 2 thumbs and could care less?

:tdown: THIS GUY :tdown:

A monster truck running them over for blocking the highway would have been a better ending cuz THEY SOOOOO HOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD

just proving that point that sportriders get a bad name because of ass hats like this:clap: videos like that just make people hate sportriders more and give us a bad name. I understand that people like to stunt but for the love of god dont do it on HIGHWAYS when there are 40+ bikes behind you, you fall down, the whole group is fucked.

I just appreciate the skill it takes to do that shit. Cause I aint got it.

I’ve been blasting that song in my office for days since I saw it on MTV.

IM SOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! :party2: