This is why I hate crotch rockets

http://www.buffalonews.com/cityregion/southernsuburbs/story/106264.html

A motorcyclist doing stunts on Route 5 in the Town of Evans was injured Sunday evening after he lost control and skidded 460 feet on the pavement, Evans police report. The cyclist, identified as a 22-yearold Blasdell man, was taken by Mercy Flight to Erie County Medical Center with multiple leg injuries and a head injury, police said.
A witness told police that the cyclist and a companion motorcyclist had been performing wheelies and other stunts along Route 5 all the way from the Cattaraugus Indian Reservation.
The crash occurred about 8:30 p.m. not far from the Hamburg town line. Police said alcohol was not a factor.

They had the road completely blocked off for hours. It must have been a scary sight.

[quote=“dawn”"]

http://www.buffalonews.com/cityregion/southernsuburbs/story/106264.html

They had the road completely blocked off for hours. It must have been a scary sight.

[/quote]

should keep it to empty parking lots. Also, maybe no one ever told the kid to cover his rear brake :ham:

I see this shit all the time. Especially when people are cruising through the rez. Doing wheelies for miles. It’s fucking stupid. The one time, I saw the kid, his bike was going back and forth like he was about to flip it on it’s back. Why are people so stupid? If you’re going 75+ miles an hour, and doing a wheelie, AND only have shorts and sneakers on, you’re a fucking idiot.

should have stuck to ghost ridin’ his scraper bike

[quote=“dawn,post:3,topic:31427"”]

I see this shit all the time. Especially when people are cruising through the rez. Doing wheelies for miles. It’s fucking stupid.

[/quote]

Actually it’s alot of fun.

[quote=“dawn,post:3,topic:31427"”]

only have shorts and sneakers on, you’re a fucking idiot.

[/quote]

True.

• Bikers should invest in leathers…they will save your ass. From the article…460ft is fucking far to skid on your bare ass. Too bad he learned this the hard way.

[quote=“Marcus,post:5,topic:31427"”]

Actually it’s alot of fun.

[/quote]

Actually its fucking retarded, drag racers don’t do wheelies on the street why the fuck should these ass hats?

[quote=“RobHimself,post:6,topic:31427"”]

drag racers don’t do wheelies on the street why the fuck should these ass hats?

[/quote]

Simple…BECAUSE THEY CAN. I am not condoning wheelies in anyway, if at all, they should be done away from other drivers, preferably in a large parking lot. But sportbikes can do these very easily and it is fun.

so does anyone know who it is?

Well I don’t see willybeen chiming in here. Hope it wasn’t him and hope he is ok.

I just got on a bike for the first time this weekend and it was a blast but I would be shitting my pants doing some of that stuff.

[quote=“RobHimself,post:6,topic:31427"”]

Actually its fucking retarded, drag racers don’t do wheelies on the street why the fuck should these ass hats?

[/quote]

Because you can take a stock 600 and do a wheelie…

It takes more then a stock car off the showroom floor to do a wheelie on the street :hitit:

wheelies all the way up Rt. 5? :tup:

when he heals up they should have a wheelie contest with willybeen.

Willybeen > Random Pavement Eating Jerkoff

[quote=“Carnut,post:9,topic:31427"”]

Well I don’t see willybeen chiming in here. Hope it wasn’t him and hope he is ok.

[/quote]

:word: :ohnoes:

Not cool, or smart. Thats not willy-style.

Wonder if these were the same guys I saw doing wheelies through traffic for miles down 20 the other day. One of them ended up on the shoulder by the time he put the bike down, and he had to weave back onto the road. I saw one pass a car on the shoulder by ECC. Stupid. I really don’t feel like witnessing one of these guys eat shit. At least keep it on deserted roads or parking lots for the sake of everyone else.

It’s always great when they do it in traffic and you are the car directly behind them.:hang:

well i just decided to get my motorcylce permit…and I i think wheelies although fun to watch are really stupid to do…maybe stunt riders that are going like 20mph but not 80

[quote=“Nikuk,post:13,topic:31427"”]

:word: :ohnoes:

Not cool, or smart. Thats not willy-style.

[/quote]

<3… ive done my fair share of stupid things…

[quote=“EvilJay,post:12,topic:31427"”]

Willybeen > Random Pavement Eating Jerkoff

[/quote]

… no comment… ive crashed before lol

[quote=“Dex,post:11,topic:31427"”]

wheelies all the way up Rt. 5? :tup:

when he heals up they should have a wheelie contest with willybeen.

[/quote]

im down lol… but i need to practice on the new bike… im rusty on it thats for sure… maybe if shrives lets me borrow the 636… j/k

[quote=“Carnut,post:9,topic:31427"”]

I just got on a bike for the first time this weekend and it was a blast but I would be shitting my pants doing some of that stuff.

[/quote]

sorry i was in rochester all week… and i have a plug in my rear tire now… i’ve been just taking it easy. but me and the gsxr are doing just fine

i gotta run to the hospital… where i work, lol… ill post more of my thoughts on this later… if you can control a wheelie well, i dont feel that they are a dumb to do… but i also agree theres a time and place (sometimes your ego/balls override ur sense of judgement though)

^ :phew:

not everyone that rides a sportbike does stupid shit on the street

[quote=“Coldaccord,post:19,topic:31427"”]

not everyone that rides a sportbike does stupid shit on the street

[/quote]

+1