Bike Crew: Another 20 something rider getting locked up

A motorcyclist accused of throwing a rock at another vehicle during a road-rage incident later was clocked at 131 mph while fleeing Orchard Park police Sunday night.
The incident began at about 8:20 p.m. Sunday, when police received a report about a vehicle hit by the rock at Route 20A and Abbott Road. Officer Brian Gehring spotted the motorcycle on Armor Duells Road, but when he tried to stop it, it sped away.
Lt. Mark Pacholec, heading west on Armor Duells, clocked the eastbound motorcycle at 131 mph in a 55-mph zone. The motorcycle then went into a driveway on Chestnut Ridge Road, up a hill and into the woods, where it became bogged down in the mud.
Pacholec said he managed to chase down the operator on foot and arrest him. Jeffrey M. Dorenzo, 29, of Hamburg, was charged with more than 20 criminal and traffic violations.

http://www.buffalonews.com/city/communities/orchard-park/article469591.ece

You want some more frustration…there is a party being held to raise money for his bail/court fees/etc. Seems his friends are applauding his actions, and this is not the first time he has run from the police.

You would think after what happened a few weeks ago people would chill out.

Guess its better to be in jail then dead.

Unfortunately it’s assholes like this that give bikers a bad name.

:bigclap: idiots.

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

best part is, hes got a bike capable of 150+ mph and he gets run down on foot. (by what was probably an overweight policeman)

Yeah dude way to take your bike off the road and into mud with police still in hot pursuit, how did he not dip out?

Was at my grandparents on sunday who live on armour duells, i watched this whole thing unfold, in my oponion the cop was drivign way to fast down armour…way to fast lucky he didnt crash

Fucking squid everywhere this year.

You said it.

I like sushi.

Damn almost got another one well hopefully hell die next time.

:tup:

Sympathy can be found in the dictionary between shit and syphilis… Not here.

None of the people who have known him for a long time. The only people applauding are the other squids and bandwagon humpers.

FYI … This is the same guy (he’s 30 not 20 something) who dumped it in front of the memorial cruise and broke his foot. So he had a cast on.
This is also the second time he got caught because his bike got stuck in the mud. lol

He’s been wondering why I keep telling him I’ll never ride with him or his “crew.”

I almost wonder the situation involving the rock being thrown.

I know some of my bike friends in the past would carry a pocket full of change for those asshole drivers who think it’s okay to be 4 inches away from the back of the bike while driving, or think that because they have a car they have the right of way.

Throwing rocks/change at other vehicles is just a sure fire way to turn a dangerous situation into a REALLY dangerous situation. If someone is bugging you, pull over and let them pass.

Yeah, I know a few other people that ride with him, and they are pretty much all piles of trash

I never said it was a good idea, I just wanted to know the situation behind it in this case.

I’ve heard a lot of people SAY they do this, but I doubt they actually do. If wearing gloves it would be almost impossible, and if not wearing gloves, well they are squids with bigger problems than is apparent to them at that time…

Article says 29

if someone cut me off, like RIGHT in front of me (which has already happened twice) i would have no problem punching their fucking mirror off or window out