to the 3 squids on walden

congrats on revving the shit out of your bikes on walden next to me, then weaving in and out of traffic right next to the tractor trailer that u were behind and the countless cars right next to it as well :bigclap:

too bad when one of u allstars were weaving in and out missed a gear, gave me a chuckle. i know who one of u were but i wont say names on here. its a shame that the tractor trailer didnt move a lane over to teach ya a lesson. :rx3:

be safe to the riders that dont ride like dickbags on here, but people like this that give everyone a bad rep

was one a red bike? I saw a group of three acting like douches on the 400

nah i dont think so, but the one fag had a purple jacket on LOL

-psphinx

Yea… I had a slightly bad experience a few weeks ago with some guy on a blue suzuki heading up the skyway (split me and truck up the middle). Was kinda scary, and then he nearly got sandwiched between another pickup truck and car because the trucker didnt see him and tried changing lanes… be careful out there guys

dickbag allstars LMAO!!

seriously, people wonder why bikes get such a bad rep and why more people die on these things as opposed to harleys or other cruisers cuz you get tards acting crazy on them

be safe guys, we don’t need anymore deaths out there…

Just out the name…

yea… who was it

SRSLY.

If this were someone on here with a car, the name would be posted in caps in the thread title.

I love seeing threads when people think they saw me dicing through traffic… this time it wasnt me… i dont know of any purple jackets either

nice Dos on the thread :tup:

Some punk just tried to act hard with me on the freeway tonight, I just don’t get it. What would they do if someone had no discretion towards a bike and ran them off the road? Fuckin squids.

riders like this are the ones that give sport bike riders a bad name imo.

:word: and that is the moral of this thread, to keep more riders from dying.

You know the person willy.

I appologise for my actions Paul.

I can get a little carried away on my Huffy sometimes…

What are you going to do though, tell them not to asshat in traffic? It’s all they know most likely.

They bought the bike why? probably to go from point a to point b, and look good, pick up girls wtf ever, not to mention going fast for a buck. They aren’t going to any empty backroad or stretch in the southtowns where they can go fast unseen…

I know some guys who’ve been riding for 20+ years, people who got me into riding. None of them ever wanted to go riding through traffic all day, we always had traffic, but never rode fast when other cars were around…and they are the friends that are still riding.

Save the sport part for when cars aren’t around, and see how much longer your riding career gets.

Like I said though they’re not going to listen. They will either a: die or get hurt, b: get rid of the bike, c: smarten up and ride safer.

And the day Letitroll owns a sportbike, OMFG…

OT… i think i saw you drive by taco bell on transit around 7pm…maybe 8 this evening, making a left on to losson. your car sounds good, if that was you.

back on topic… stupid fucking squids. :violin2:

wtf is a squid? sorry

EDIT-NVMD thank you urbandictionary

An extremely rare animal with a short lifespan. Usually a new sport bike enthusiast with the reasoning of a lunatic, whom you might see thrashing on an R1 wearing sandals, shorts, and a tee.
When found lying motionless on the pavement, this creature transforms itself into a stream of blood, exposed flesh, and broken limbs. Hence the squid moniker.

Stupid
Quick
Underdressed
Imminently
Dead
Did you see that guy leave the showroom on the R6? Did you see what he was wearing? What a moron. That Squid.

pm me who it was please… im confused

seriously, how about posting up the name so all the biker guys can give him shit for making the rest of us look like dickbags.

you know when you go out with all your co-workers and theres always that one guy that makes you all look bad, yeah thats who this guy was today.
http://indiemuse.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/office3.jpg