to the 3 squids on walden

I was riding on the 400 around 6ish. Was with my friend marc and his friend. He has a red 929. I was on a blue gsxr, and his friend was on a silver sv1000. They were messing around i was hanging back. were you referring to them/us?

hahahah brett you homo i came to your house but you must have been out riding. One thing I really hate is when someone revs up or speeds past your house in a residential neighborhood. example: my bike is usually parked in my driveway with me near or around it. I never leave it alone. There is always this POS mustang foxbody that is a red/white vert that always rips down my street. so one day i ended up going the same way he did down xxxx and he cut me off and punched it then i just flew past him and flipped him off. Havent seen him in my neighborhood since…

hmm… maybe. I’m really not too sure if the bike was red anymore lol, i was heading the opposite way. I just saw the front bike passing some cars in places he shouldn’t have.

Did anyone of those d-bags have a bright green hoodie/sweatshirt on? I ran into that guy on 179 by the McKinely mall. Holy crap I wanted to kill him. Fucker almost dumped his bike right in front of me. Then decided to weave back and forth in front of me, I think almost attempting to fall off or something fucking stupid.

He had me so nervous. I really thought there was going to be a terrible accident.

I still hate the guys on Harleys with “motorcycle wrist” much more.

yup :tup:

will PM’d

Whats really funny is when we’re at the speed shop late at night, we can hear all the runz, bikes, cars, etc, going down on the 400!
it makes me want to jump in the Firehawk and see whats up.

^haha

I’m not against going fast but the rider or driver should at least do it at the right/safer time. Not in rush hour traffic like yesterday. Obviously its not safe to do on the street but its going to happen reguardless. And i hate when bikes go down centerlines and weave between cars, i just want to open my door one of these times. idk why they are so impatient and willing to risk thier lives. You are no invisible!

here here. Id rather hear a fart can honda flyby than a harley “burP” to keep er runnin. but most harley guys dont drive like douchebags. they just sound like them.

am I the only one who finds it comical that people bitch about stupid bikers riding like dickbags and giving others a bad rep, yet alot of the same people or people you know street race giving those of us who dont a bad rep? :smash2:

thanks for the pm i didnt know they even had a bike… :tdown:

Who still no name?

Public humiliation works wonders. If guy doesn’t get the message, he will get all pissy and it will be entertaining.

Out him!

Who said it was a guy?

I was on the 400 last night but at like 9.

There were 2 “rev-happy” idiots on 600’s that got off the 219 on milestrip and headed west whipped around traffic only to stop at the plaza red light and then turn left on abbott around 7ish last night. Let me tell you i was REAL impressed with listening to you rev your engines non stop at the red light. To bad i wasn’t on my bike.

is it who i think it is? if so you should of bumped them off the road and save the world from its presence. Seriously there are alot of retarded bikers out this year. I WILL NOT FEEL BAD IF I KILL YOU WHILE YOU ARE BEING A ASS HAT

joe i bet ur thinking of the right person, mike said the same thing :lol:

this is one of the main reasons why i bought a cruiser and not a sport bike.

few weeks back i was at a stoplight, 5 cars in front of me, and a biker behind me, he proceeded to do a burnout while the light was still red, all the way until it turned green

would me and oroc probably not swerve out of the way?