To the soon to be squids on the 219....

Everybody thought last summer was insane with the amount of bike accidents. This season is gonna be waay worse.

To the 4 idiots traveling southbound on the 219 today at around 2:10, good luck! Keep driving like that and make sure you have some nice suits for your funerals. Passing traffic on the shoulder at what was well over the 65mph I was doing, yeah really stupid.

If the police did end up finding you, that was me that called. I don’t want to run you over when you lose control in front of me or see you plow into some innocent grandma driving to bingo.

It’s gonna be a long summer. For anyone that rides, please be safe.

Get out of the left lane and i wouldnt have to pass you on the shoulder

Really though it is not a laughing matter. I know a lot of responsible riders, but it really seems that the asshat population is growing exponentially year over year.

I’m kinda hoping someone lays down a newish liter bike, I want a street fighter.

^ lol.

I’ve had it with SS riders, most of them at least. After last year losing Jose and Rich, I’ve had enough of these asshats.

I was in the right lane. The first one passed me on the right shoulder. There was another car in the left lane and his buddies had no problem splitting me and that other car doing about 90.

Meh, people will die, people will cry. The winter will come and the spring will bring it all over again 2x as bad as last year. It has done this ever since I paid attention to riding since '02.

That sounds like a song lol

this

Who has Bingo around 2 o’clock?

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/097/657/20533_cooldogdone.jpg

Ehh hopefully they die soon and get it out of the way so we dont have to hear about it later on

One down already.

Man dies after Buffalo motorcycle crash
Updated: Sunday, 18 Mar 2012, 12:59 PM EDT
Published : Sunday, 18 Mar 2012, 10:49 AM EDT

Aaron Mason
Posted by: Eli George

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) - With the warmer weather comes the return of motorcycles on the road. And police in Buffalo are already investigating a deadly crash involving one.

Our news photographer pulled up to the scene on South Park Avenue shortly after an accident happened Saturday afternoon around 3:30 p.m. The victim, a man in his 50’s from West Seneca, lost control of his bike on a curve and struck a pole. He was taken to ECMC and later died Saturday night.

Accident investigators continue to try and determine the cause of the fatal crash.

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/buffalo/motorcycle-crash-leaves-victim-injured

Slow, look, lean, roll throttle, profit.

Glad i sold my bike.

why, so you can go slow now, congrats

If you mean that i can’t pass people on the shoulder of the thruway, then yes. now i go really slow.
I didn’t know you were a professional rider. I actually sold my bike, and i think im going to sell my car now so that i can buy a fucking dodge neon clone. SIQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
Get off my fucking dick.

I wheelied past a bunch of high school kids tonight, they called the cops and when I got pulled over, he shook my hand and gave me a dilly bar from DQ.

Does not compute.

My dilly bar thing went off…