Witnessed bike accident today.. attn Shrives.

Coming back from a motocross race today on the 90 right before the 400 heading south and two bikes a honda and a new ninja cruise by us and were swerving in and out of traffic,
no sooner did my dad say those two have a death wish, the guy on the ninja dumped it on the on-ramp to the 400…must have been doing atleast 50.
Watched the entire thing.
The reason I said attention shrives is I know he has a new ninja and lives in west seneca.

To the rider who went down, my thoughts are with you

TO everyone else on sportbikes or anybikes for that matter, becareful you’re not nikki hayden.

so if you see this Shrives…post up so I know it wasn’t you

Hope its not Shrives but there is certainly a reason bikers have the stigmas they do.

that sucks.

wat color was it? shrives has a green one…

two bikes a honda and a new ninja cruise by us and were swerving in and out of traffic,

there ya go right there.

Idiots.

i hope your ok mr shrives

oh man, it better not be shrives.

:word: deserve it if youre gonna be an asshat

I don’t think he “deserved” it…more so had it coming as he was riding over his head.
It was a green ninja.
Haven’t seen anything on the news yet, something should be on at 11.

did you stop and see if they were ok?

and yeah, no one ‘deserves’ to crash a bike and get seriously hurt.

Hope it’s not shrives, either way, hope whoever it is, is ok.

No, we were driving down the 90. they got off at the 400. People were on the scence as soon as he went down.

I hate to say it but 50+mph + gaurdrail=:ohnoes:

Jesus Christ, thats why I dont want a bike.

Dam… Thats no fun :frowning:

Man, that sucks. And that is why everyone I know is trying to convince me not to get a bike…

you just have to be careful and no your limits, i have been riding for 7 years and never been down and i dont ride easy but i also know my limits.

it wasn`t shrives. i just talked to him on the phone. bikes are dangerous especially when you ride like an ass clown

Thank goodness our shriver wasn’t hurt.

Sucks for the guy who ate shit. :frowning:

Don’t worry guys im alright, feelin the love :wiggle:

The first accident of the season that i knew of was a guy on a green ninja wrecked on the 33 and my phone blew up. Now this, it sucks you keep hearing about accidents. And anybody who knows me knows i really don’t asshat like that, especially with the worn tires i have…

(reality is i have magical powers and once i heard there was another green 636 in the area i put a spell over it) :ohnoes:

Hope the guy is alright

Thats an asshat comment

Nobody deserves to wipe out at 50mph just because he might have been riding dangerous. He needs to be put in his place, not almost die