Another motorcyclist killed.

http://www.cbs6albany.com/articles/police-1287168-car-crash.html

They didn’t release the name yet, but me and a few others know who it is… Won’t say as I’am sure they will at somepoint. I went to highschool with him and graduated with his older brother. This is honestly terrible.

Please ride safe.

RIP

So crazy … I used to be mad good friends with him in the begining years of highschool . Happend right up the road ! .

RIP Jer

Gone in the blink of an eye…

I wonder which intersection with New Karner (155) was it?

Is that 4 in the last month on sport bikes due to rider error?

What was his bike, wondering if I knew who it was?

RIP

Sorry to hear. RIP

Thinking a newer 600 or 1000 im sure.

I meant what brand model? Easiest way to recognize somebody without knowing the name to see if he hung out the local circles, since I don’t know the name.

Nah, I can almost guarantee you don’t know him Vlad. Went to Colonie though.

Yeah he didn’t seem to go the the bikers hangout spot from what I’ve caught on FB.

Sad non the less.

Weird too. I took Nick’s bike out for a cruise today for a while, then heard this from Chris as soon as I got back to the shop. Jeez.

I used to play baseball with him. He was a good kid.

RIP man. :frowning:

He rode an 09 Yamaha R6.

From what I’ve read, it was his dad’s birthday today too… Sucks for everyone. RIP.

I use to be at his house everyday in highschool and just talked to him on his bike at hess not to long ago, will be missed for sure

RIP Jer

RIP

It was just after the intersection where 155 turns right (watervliet shaker) and straight becomes vly road. 431 is the plaza that has the bank and some other buildings in it. Basically right on the other side of some houses from my house.

Wow, what a shame.
From his fb page, it looks like he worked for magooch’s dad… :frowning:

RIP buddy. Didn’t know em but sucks hearing about all these downed riders.

RIP to the rider. I want to ride again, but all these wrecks are keeping me from doing so.

Always sad to hear about