Bad bike accident on the 400N near Transit.

Coming home from work, northbound 400 closed near Transit, tons of emergency vehicles and talk on the scanner about trying to figure out who to call about a motorcycle that was involved. :tdown:

Here’s hoping everyone here is safe.

Someone should start an official 2012 dead squid thread.

I really wish that was funny, but it was just in poor taste

I haven’t died yet.

Not only are you shitty for saying that, but there was a PT Cruiser that appeared to have been involved in the mayhem, which leads me to believe the dude on the bike got punted.

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Just saw this in another thread.

My gf’s best friend was on the bike. I think she was riding bitch and I think she’s the fatality. :(We are frantic trying to find out if she is the serious injury or the fatality here but the online scanner feed for west seneca PD is down. Whoever the living one is is going to ECMC. Anyone who hears anything post immediately plz.

Sorry to hear Joe :frowning:

:frowning: sorry to hear. Details? Joe, please let me know if you think I know them

Per wkbw It is believed there were two people on the bike, a man and a woman, who were both thrown off.

According to first responders on the scene, the male victim was taken to ECMC, with unconfirmed reports that the female may have life threatening injuries

Just saw this on Channel 4…Please be careful on the bikes. Hopefully everyone is ok.

second of many

It’s her. No word on the guy. At ecmc now.

Ugh, sorry to hear. Care to share the names with me? Pm me if you’d like. I know alot of riders, so I may know them as well, although I haven’t heard anything from anyone.

This is why I got rid of my bike last year, I knew it was inevitable that I would go down eventually and after seeing friends and people I know crash and/ or die I decided it was time to stop. I hardly even rode last year after Jose and Rich died…

Friend just drove by on the way home, they put someone in a body bag.
Very sorry to hear :’(
Hope everyone else gets better
RIP

All I know about the guy’s name is Joe. He’s at ECMC. Her family lives out of town and they were still trying to reach them so i’ll hold off on her name and the story.

:frowning:

Wow.

I’m really sorry Joe, I know all too well what nights like tonight are like…

I hate hearing news like this. Best of luck goes out to friends and family of riders.

If it looks familiar to any of you guys, I believe this is the bike.
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/423983_575927190848_71701209_31826134_1435509822_n.jpg

2002 Honda 954rr… I’m thankful I don’t know anyone with that bike anymore. I hope he pulls through. Condolences to the ladies friends and family.