ok wtf is going on another fatal motorcycle accident

ok just saw another motorcycle accident on fox news it was a fatal accident they said speed was a factor

RIP rider

People are retarded and try to ride way above their ability.

The end times are near.

^
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/8708/endisnigh.jpg

This ^, which is of course the next logical step after buying bikes beyond their skill level.

Unexpected.

I saw a crash around 5:20P on the northway, guys bike was in the grass between the exit 10 off ramp and the northway. Seriously, I’ve never seen or heard about so many motorcycle related accidents as I have this season… crazy shit.

Expensive gas allows the same idiots that crash justify purchasing a bike to “save money”.

You will only see more and more riders along with more deaths. Bikes are “cheap”, kewl and good on gas, along with a by far better bang for buck value than building a car.

Did the guy you saw become the 6th?

I think he just got a rude awakening, he looked pretty fuckin’ confused but was alive.

Fuck dude. I can’t stand seeing this shit every week. RIP.

I don’t want to turn this into another “young riders are idiots” thread, but I do just want to say that if you DO know someone who rides like a fucking dick to at least say something, and try and talk some sense into them. Riding out of your ability isn’t cool.

I’m not getting a bike anymore. Might as well buy a project car instead.

This is the most shocking reaction I see to such events.

You didn’t realize they are dangerous up until 5 local deaths in a few weeks?

I’ve known how dangerous they are…

So what is different now?

I don’t want to be associated with all the young, idiotic, riders who are tarnishing the sport’s reputation. Maybe in 4 or 5 years, not now.

If you think you won’t be associated with jackass riders in 5 years just because you own a sport bike you got a surprise coming :rofl

You have quite an approach to this and it’s already bad if you put such a heavy weight on what others think of you.

Get a harley or a goldwing, problem solved.
Oh, and riding on the street is not a sport.

Yeah because Harleys or tourers don’t have negative connotations and judgmental associations :crackup

If you don’t want to be stereotyped this is the wrong hobby to be in.

Moms will think you’re an idiot.
Hospital/er/medical people will think you’re an organ donor.
Riders of every other type of bike will think you’re a jackass.
Cagers will think you’re an asshole and or target.
Kids will think you’re cool.
Gf’s love bikers but hate them once they become a wife.
Non bikers of your age will think you’re a tool.
Cops will target you and don’t regard you highly as you’re neussanse. (sp?)
Women/old people in cars will think you’re invisible (super powers ftw?)
Guys of the same bike who rode more than you will think you’re a n00b.
Guys with the same type of bike but different brand will think your bike is inferior and or small.

So yeah, if you want a judge free zone, sign up at planet fitness.

^Agreed

I don’t see how the actions of others would define you as a rider. Has the idea passed your mind, that you being responsible on a motorcycle might inspire others?

I doubt when the fast and the furious car craze hit, you were turned off to driving a car because of all the guy’s who thought they were Vin Diesel.

The only thing that will change in 5 years with motorcycles is the bikes will be faster, but have better lighting, ABS & Traction control will become standard.

If anything riders will be worse because I’m sorry to say this, but it’s true.
Each generation is dumber then the last.:Idiots

^this:lol:pop

Well, he never said he’d have a problem being associated with geezers and land-pirates…