Bronx illegal dirt bike riders stopped by police killing one an injuring another.

It’s all fun and games until somebody gets hurt.

NYPD are being sued.

Actual video of the fatal accident

[ame=“http://vimeo.com/40321226”]Motorcycle Riders Stir Concern Among Morningside Residents on Vimeo[/ame]

Previous threads and videos on the matter.

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=29429

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=30100&highlight=bronx

i used to see dudes riding on the street all the time when i used to live down there, even though i think its cool, i agree its unsafe and they should be punished, but i would absolutely motherfucking sue for that shit too… you block a guy off and then arrest him, you dont fucking ram into the dude at 40+mph cop fucked up big time

These people should be shot on the spot.

Their lives and well being do not deserve to be respected, for no respect were given by them to everyone they are endangering.

you cant take someones fuckin life for there misuse of fun, i no you aint gonna tell me youve never tried to pop a wheelie, we should shoot you too i guess…jail, yes, running a dude over or shooting him, naw

Darwinism…weed out the morons.

No tears shed here.

Say what you want about my opinion, ZEROFUCKSGIVEN.

That lady that they interviewed was a perfect reason the world is the way it is…

Riding a wheelie in the city is totally different then on central ave…

how? no right hand on red = safer lol

100% agree with alllll this.

Should have had a helmet on.

We got into this discussion in the other threads.

Other than ramming them, there are absolutely no other means to stop them.

Trying to “block” a dirtbike, in a city? Impossible.

Saying that it’s unfair for cops to try to stop them by ramming the bike is like saying it’s unfair for cops to do a pit maneuver (which can also result in a flip of a car and death)

These guys do this because they think they are above the law and can get away with it, well, the reality is… cops can stop you from doing criminal activity even if that means injuring you.

Agreed.

Edit… After seeing that car crash that does seem excessive as fuck.

Don’t run from the cops and they won’t chase you…

A high speed car crash is far faaarrr more serious then a bunch of punks joy riding on bikes… If you cant corner them you let them go, i dont give a fuck who thinks this should be ok and that is justified, the law is the fucking law, if this happend to anyone of your little brothers or relatives itd be an entirely diff tone id gaurentee you that… A police officer doesnt risk serious injury if he is not in danger… he was clearly not in danger and did you see the ramming? He fucking pummled those fucking dudes.

But badasses are badass.

Lesson of the day…

“Don’t ride a dirt bike on the street in the city.” Not to mention its called a dirt bike for a reason, stressing the word “dirt”

Worse part is that these trash bags still disrespect the neighborhoods and the cops after one of their own was killed.

They have no respect, why should the cops have respect for them. Fuck if I lived down there I’d throw tack strips across the road.

you know whats funny… I promise you, youve sped before… i promise you youve talked on the phone while driving, i promise youve texted while driving ONCE in your life… Hell, maybe youve even had a drink or two in your system and then drove? Should you fucking die too??? IMO your a way bigger risk in a car then a 150 pound bike, these people arent murderers, there stupid fucks riding dirtbikes, they dont deserve to die…

because its the law??

your pretty much saying your brother DESERVED to die for being a stupid “trash bag” racing in a 30mph speed zone… nooo different at ALL, as a matter of fact, he was more wrong then these kids… am i wrong?

your my friend, you no i dont mean any disrespect, but the fact that you think a dude being killed when the police was in no danger or justifyiable scenario is is beyond me.

Difference is my brother in law wasn’t driving or getting chased by a cop… Or disrespecting a neighborhood everyday.

Actually, you are wrong. Not even close.

Your Comparing being a passenger in a car and dying in a car crash to riding wheelies in the city and getting chased by police…

im sure your brother wasnt saying “hey man slow down, or stop speeding” im pretty sure he was having just as much fun as the driver…