LOOK AT ME SLIDE IN THE SNOW! *Video*

nice.

Who else? chino? rrsti? joestypes? skurge? Robhimself? I know I’m forgetting people.

I wonder how well AWDrifter can throw that Audi SUV of his around :wink:

Ahem!

Did I… or Did I not call you to ask if you wanted to go fuck around this night… bastard.

I had a real camera that can upload directly with Firewire too :tdown:

I should upload my last one, haven’t had a chance to edit it up yet though

edit: also where the hell are the axis spins?!

Jim - we were only there for 10 minutes at the most. I didn’t want to drag you out just for that.

upload that shit, i want to see it!

lol just kidding, I wouldn’t have left anyways. was too cold for me to get motivating to get out

waiting for Onyx to chime in at any chance to use his bigass camera thats worth more than his rims

I’m sure Josh has locked himself in his room until the NYSPEED video is done. I’d love for him to help out with this though.

Everything looks so damn slow on camera, I dont know why. Maybe he can fix that.

yeah it does kinda look like its in slow motion.

i wish i had a real camera and i could zoom in and shit. then first part where u tore up the lot was awesome, but i was way to far away to get any good footage. the close parts were cool because i was able to get a close-up of the car.

get newman out, he said he has a camera, im sure we can make a sick vid then. also for editing, we can put it on my or my gf’s mac and edit it. iLife is much better then windows movie maker.

Hey, I have a iBook G4, does ilife come with OSX?

nope, but i have it pirated…my whole machine is pirated

cool vid :tup:

I also have a macbook with iMove HD… :stuck_out_tongue:

just need someone to hold the camera

thats not a problem

i think zong mentioned u were supposed to come out and mess around for a bit.

I was surprised to find out how easy that is to use.

Oh, I’ll bring it! (Maybe that tiptronic is useful for something:gotme: )
PS That is one of the best driving tunes.:tup:

I can supply one additional STI and a hi def camcorder for next time…

attaboy, zong.

I just tried messing witih it for the first time last week… didn’t spend a ton of time on it but I actually could not figure out how to do anything lol. I’ve used the windows movie maker, that was super easy to use, it just doesn’t do much.

:tup:

I’m down to go whenever - weekend or nights… I’d love to find a huge open spot for high speed drifts though instead of all the small figure 8’s and what not

Same for me.

Holy shit that parking lot is huge, wish we had something around here that wide open.

btw the music in the video isn’t that bad.