looking for someone to transport bike tomm

TRD brakes are a 2895.

supercharger isnt even listed through Toyota. so its an after sale add-on(dealer installed)

brakes were absolutely more than $2,900, I can assure you, he was complaining for a week about the price of them but wanted a fully loaded truck so he got them anyway… In fact, he wanted to get the trd brakes in the rear as well for ANOTHER $6k but they said they didnt make them so he just got the rears painted so it looks like they were done… Supercharger isnt listed becuase its the first one in the states but it IS a trd supercharger made BY Toyota.

what? TRD = toyota…

yea the blower isnt listed in the AVAILABLE OPTIONS when building it to your taste.

i know what TRD is and its a dealer add-on.

70k for a toyota truck is stupid anyway you look at it. it would be different if they brought us some type of Toyota Diesel. but still stupid

Alex, just like its a red flag to put gift instead of $1 right? As a matter of fact BECAUSE I did $1 you got me red flagged. :frowning:

lol, I didnt even read his whole post, just got mad cuz he got me red flagged the other day… Word, trd = Toyota racing development, why are you talking about Depaula when Im talking about a Toyota Tundra?

The car was in the old owners name and was sold to me by a friend, what are you saying? Relationship on the dmv form says “other” …I entered friend. I did indeed buy the car from a friend, as you know. The lady at DMV specificly said to me, "you know you dont have to put $1 right? It looks suspicious, your better off putting a gift, but becuaaause you put $1, now you owe me $0.08 …Sorry bro, but your wrong, Emily can confirm this is exacctly what the lady said, she was right there and laughed becuase what happened what the total opposite of what you said.

Your also wrong about the supercharger… Toyota DOES have there own TRD supercharger, check out the youtube video :slight_smile:

I just did TRD brakes on a platinum edition sequoia and it was a $8,000 add on, yes its true, the sticker price was high 60k with everything. i Couldnt believe it either.

THANK YOU, dudes act like im trying to lie about some shit thats not even mine lol. It is what it is, just said it cuz i thought it was crazy.

[quote=looksexyS2000;736583]dave i didnt say anything was written in stone bout the trd supercharger not existing quote]

You DID say it didnt exsist so you were wrong. It’s ok, as long as you know this. As for what you just sent me, im not gonna read all that shit right now but I didnt say it had a section for “friend” I said it had a section for “other” meaning you put who you got it as a gift. I know people who have sold cars for 25 yrs man, that doesnt make them good lol… You said youd NEVER be able to sell/wholesale that Range Rover and I did in 2 days and the guys 110% happy with it.

So let that 1 guy try and turn me in bro, I know everyone I buy my vehicles from and as far as there concerned and as far as it says on paper im selling the vehicles for them so im doing nothing wrong which is why im alright talking about it openly. I paid sales tax on that civic you fucked me on and its 100% legit, DMV wants to call the old owner go ahead, hell confirm exactly what I wrote/told them.

BTW, DMV looks for CONSISTANT tax evasions/gifted vehicles, I paid over $1k sales tax for my Red bmw, over $500 for the blue 1, around $500 for that 07 civic I fixed up and sold, went through unique for that black civic a while ago so obviously I paid sales tax on that, ext.

i thought you said your parents are scumbags?

They are. My mother is an ex crackhead who is now mentally retarded (literally) and my father is a greedy millionaire scumbag who let me live in abandoned houses as a child :slight_smile: …Heyyy, now you know my past, wanna be best friends?