Anyone wanna deliver a bike to NJ for some doe?

The guy I usually use for shipping shit cant get a truck for like a month so im looking for other options… Im sure I could find another company to do it but I thought id give someone else first shot if there interested…

Transporting a harley to NJ, ill get the exact address but im pretty sure its 2.5 hrs away from Albany.

The company I always use quoted me $250, but I can squeeze another $100 out of the buyer of the harley for a total of $350 which will be paid on delivery.

if anyones interested let me know

thanks

I might be into this but I just had surgery and I can’t really load or unload it. How exactly is it gonna be transported? Our vehicle? A trailer? Let me know bud.

When u wanna do it?

I can do it enclosed too

I could do it enclosed as well depending on when you’re trying to do it by

youd be using ur vehicle/trailer, and id be looking to do it asap.

Not for some doe, but I will for a buck. :banana

• rep! made me LOL

was a little off on distance, its about 200 miles… If anyone is interested, guy is ready to go yesterday and has the cash ready.

probably cost $100 in gas and tolls and someone can profit $250

What part of jersey…

Its def more them 100 in gad n tolls just ny tolls are 20 with a trailer then whatever in jersey… I get about 300 miles a tank with my diesel n trailer

Toms River, NJ and what u mean ny tolls? nj is exit 15 off 87, less then $6 in tolls for a car

gas is $3.60 a gallon, average 18mpg highway = 11.1 gallons 1 way for gas, 22.2 gallons total = $80 plus $20 in tolls total which its prolly less

What model Harley (got a pic or link)? Can it get wet? What time of day can the drop be made? Is the buyer paying COD for the transport fee? I assume you’re paid for the bike costs?

FYI; a 5’x9’ uhaul trailer is $25 for a day.

I’m mildly interested, but won’t be around until Friday.

its a softail, doesnt matter if it gets wet, yes, cod and yes ive been paid.

Nice. If nobody steps up by the end of the week, pm me.

I have a trailer. In to help Ant (TonyJ) this weekend.

^Wayne is not allowed to go with you guys!!! :slight_smile: GLWT (transport!)

He is already in. You have not spoken soon enough.

3 dudes wide in a single caB 1500 silverado …WINNINGALLDAY.

I wish I got out of work a bit earlier today, I wouldve done it tonight.

I might get out early tomorrow (no guarantee though) and Im working in Schenectady and Ive got a truck and a 4x8 trailer.