Anyone wanna deliver a bike to NJ for some doe?

If you have a way to get the bike into the bed of my truck locally and the buyer has a way to get it out for delivery I can take it down tomorrow.

yeah tolls with a truck and trailer are much more then a car or truck with no trailer…

Fuck that if the subby’s done we can take tdi + trailer.

EZ Pass doesnt know youre pulling a trailer. Ive done it more times than I can count.

gotta be careful with that I took my 2500 using an ez pass registered for a car and got a nice fat bill for the difference about a month later with an extra 20 bucks of penalties.

toms river NJ is 235 miles from here. Mapquest says over 4 hours.

I could do it, but that would be about $200 round trip in gas for me…not worth a profit of $50 for a 9 hour round trip.

Edit… PM sent.

Paid 90 to get over gw bridge once towing my jeep.

Never again.

Someone’s better off riding the bike down, then taking train back.

620 Brookside Drive Toms River, NJ 08753 is the exact address, idk where you live, but its 206 miles away from my store in Albany and i think it said like 3.5 hours. I apprechiate the interest but I really am not interested in adding cash on top and ive already went from telling the guy $250 to $350 so tacking the bill up on him isnt gonna fly either… worst comes to worse ill just wait for transport company that can do it for the original $250 or less.

word, gw just raised tolls yettttt again to $13 for a regular car… no gw needed though to get to nj, like i said exit 15 on 87 or palisades parkway exit 13

Toms river is the jersey shore, about 3.5 hours… Someone man up and throw on a snowsuit and ride that bitch for dave.

Lol @ all the wabbyness. I love shift sometimes.

I figured 15mpg door to door and a rental trailer, plus lunch, and still left about $200 in my pocket for 8 hours of sitting in my truck. Gravy.

Someone just fucking do it and end the thread. It’s not about the $$, it’s about the adventure! Just keep in mind you’re hauling something that isn’t yours, and as long as you’re hauling it, you are responsible for it. :slight_smile:

I used to tow a quad on a trailer on the thruway just about every weekend with no issues. I also towed a car last weekend on a trailer. Ez pass is for my truck.

pjb, go do it for me

Will call when I’m done at work

ok

Im doing this tonight

• rep jellies!

have a safe trip bro!

Thanks. I got back at 1.

Tons of road construction on the way back on the GSP and thruway.

The bike made it to NJ safely around 8:30. No issues other than a broken taillight on my trailer that happened when taking the bike off (new owner turned the wheel too much) and the new owner gave me an extra $20 for a light.

good people helping other good people.

Nice to see. Refreshing breath of reality, as small as it may seem i bet it still feels good.