Car Shipping?

Anyone here do it, or know someone? I am looking at a truck in Pooler GA and would want it shipped up. Thanks

PM Cossey, I know he has some experience with the matter.

Just fly in and drive it back bro!!! How soon are you purchasing? I’m flying into ATL on thursday with a homie and I’d be happy to drive it back for you just for the trip expenses!!

call z best transport and tell “Mario” dave w the red s2000 and white 3000gt sent you… I’ve shipped 4 cars with this guy and he is the absolute cheapest ive seen around.

425 315 5929

…if you dont go w waynes idea

Ry, another SYTY?

I would trust Wayne! That would work out perfect!

Flight + gas + tolls would be ~$600. Lowest shipping price I have gotten is 775. I would rather pay someone local who I can trust a little bit more.

I actually sent in a quote request to them. I drop your name when they get back to me.

Yeah a nice Ty.

Hmm that may work. I would need to get it registered and insured though too. And thats not gonna happen by the end of the week

So what does that mean? Pm me if you want us to bring it back for you. There aren’t any tolls on the way back from where I’m going, so its just flight and fuel. Flight was cheap at $350 all said and done. We get in at 11ish and will need some time to secure the other car before we can leave to get yours.

Nvm you beat me to it. Talk to the p.o. about using his tags, that’s what I’m doing. Believe me we r going to be taking our time no speeding or nothing.

If you don’t want to bother with registration, pm Elliot (slwrthnU)

I think he drove a car from FL on his mom’s car’s plates.

Oh and I should add, having done this a number of times myself.

The major illegality is no insurance, which is a “felony”, and insurance is rather easy to get, takes 15 minutes on the web.

Registration, if you’re caught without a proper one is simply a fine. Plus the cop will be very lenient towards your situation if caught and you show proof of insurance, which at least implies that you attempted to move towards legality.

I’ve shipped 4 cars, all enclosed. It’s not cheap. Way more than $800. That’s a good deal actually.

Reputable companies:
Intercity Lines
Horseless Carriage

hmm, ive been caught with no insurance be4? Car was unregistered and uninspected as well and I only got a fine no points no felony… This was like 2 yrs ago tho, idk if things have changed since.

better to call dude, if youd like, send me the zipcode where its at and zip code where its going as well as yr make and model and ill call for you… i almost gaurentee it being less then 750, i shipped a 3000gt to fl for like $550

Do NOT use M2reeves. They fucked me over good

thats why, enclosed costs wayy more then not.

You got lucky, they should have never let you drive home like that either, most would have towed it.

I have a call into Intercity Lines. They are delivering a corvette from CT to the guy I am buying the truck from. Trying to work out bringing my truck back with them.

I am working out details with the seller. I will keep you updated.

do you have a trailer to use ? and when does the car need to be picked up .

To send someone down there with a trailer to tow it back would likely add up to a bigger total than just paying a transport company.

Yea, no shit.