Car Shipping?

Driving without insurance is illegal in New York State and comes with its own fines and other penalties.
NYS law requires you to have insurance to drive on the roadways there. If you are convicted of operating an uninsured motor vehicle or permitting another person to be operate your uninsured vehicle, your license will be revoked for at least one year. The same penalty applies if the New York Department of Motor Vehicles receives evidence that you were involved in an accident without being insured.

I’m out, its 5 hours past where I’m going and there’s no way in hell I’m putting those kinda miles on the car for that.

Yeah its Southeast of ATL. Logistics just wont work. I appreciate your offer though.

n/p man!!! I still say fly down and drive it back. Make that silly fuck pick you up at the airport, thats what i did.

I may just do that. I know the guy, he lived in CT and had SyTy BBQ’s at his house. I have seen the truck there a couple times, and I saw it at Nationals in Bowling Green KY. He would pick me up I’m sure. I’m gonna make a decision tonight one once I hear from all the Transport companies.

i don’t recommend people follow my stupidity. although i’m actually a smart person i do a lot of risky shit, this might of been one of the most risky. after trying to find a way to get a car from orlando to ny without having to send the owner the money before hand to get the title (wasn’t handing over any before i saw the car in person) and finding no way, i decided to go the illegal route, i took the front plate off of my moms 96 sentra, flew down to florida with that and my mom, bought the car, put the plate on the back and proceeded to drive from orlando straight home. figuring most southern states would think it’s a florida car since i had no front plate or stickers in the window i did 5 above the speed limit and tried to not commit any other traffic violations. got all the way home without incident, thankfully in jersey and new york it was a heavy rain so there was limited cops, as these are the states i figured i’d have the most issue in. remember i don’t recommend following in my footsteps, but it was a fun and interesting trip. the car was unregistered uninsured and on fake plates. yea i are smart.

oh and my sister had her car shipped from indiana to here for like 600 bucks i think, i can try to find out the name of the company.

I brought my Z home from Albany on plates from my Civic, uninsured and all that jazz lol

lol, why did you even mention the price of an enclosed trailer then where he didnt even mention it and is looking for the cheapest price possible?

I had a car shipped years ago from some shipping company I dont remember the name of. I just asked if they could put it on top fearing that stuff from the other cars may fall on it. It was an uncovered trailer and cost 840 from Bradenton FL to Selkirk NY. Thats how I got my current F-bods. I also did the illegal plate thing but only for 40 miles tops.

I want a Ty :frowning: that is all

Good luck gettin that bish home

I will most likely be flying down.

Oooh she’s purdy.

woowwww

gorgeous!

Spill it, wayne.

Fuuucckkk buying ANYTHING sight unseen, I don’t care how good it looks in pictures. Fly down, inspect, drive back.

I have seen this truck a few times over the past 6 years. I trust the seller 100%. But I will by flying down and checking it out.

I’ve met a guy who turned a typhoon into an extreme car audio vehicle. Filled with MDF, concrete and plexiglass windows

Yeah there have been a few of those actually

Paul Walker approved color!