Car Shipping?

Would murder said individual!

Timeless truck, badass is every way.

man that thing is clean as shit!!

WAYNE!!!

… also interested as to what wayne is purchasing

If he goes to ATL to buy a tdi…:facepalm.

Peterbilt…?

Fixed it for yah.

-OG tdi owner

Shut it, pussy. Your toilet seats now down when you pee.

Fuck you and your mustache!

i can has moar tdis?!?!?!

Ryan, this will be SYTY #4? I knew u couldn’t stay away from them. You have that sickness!

Remember when we took your first one out when it was over boosting?! Talk about whiplash! hahaha

Nice pick up Ryan…I need to see that thing when you get it home!

Make sure you take that strobe kit and neon tubes off as soon as you get home!

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

my jimmy needs some competition

Ryan…what do you think of the Sy that is on there from Ohio (Jst a v6 plates)? Was looking at that one and there hasn’t been much interest from what I can see. Need to get a Sy or Ty soon…you have a better eye for those things than I would.

I want a Ty, GN, and Turbo TA in my garage. McLaren can keep his GP tho… I rather have a Turbo Sunbird, Cutlass Supreme, or LeSabre. LoL

Yeah #4

92 Ty 0004
Sy 0610
Sy 2368

I missed having a Typhoon.

Its a nice truck. I personally dont like buying modded vehicles, but it looks like its been done right, and had the timeslip to back it up. The cladding has been painted, which isnt a huge deal, but it point to a reason why it was. (accident maybe?).

I would love to have more SyTy owners around. I know of at least 10 around here, but none of them are into meets or the internet haha.

How much do they go for if you don’t mind me asking? I’m in the market for a new toy. What do they run (like this one for example?)

There is a big range for these trucks. A beat rusty one (which there are plenty) will go for 3 or 4 k. A higher mileage well taken care of one will do 8k. This one I am buying is pretty low mileage and very well maintained i got for 10k (worth 12ish IMO). A ultra low mileage <2000 miles will sell for ~25k. Marlboro Sy’s will sell for 50-100k.