Please help Paulo and willybeen out. <3

We had intentions of running mid-ohio with 3 people, the third person is on the fence on if he wants to go or not. We planned on using his 3 rail trailer and pulling all the bikes behind it with his dads suburban. It looks like theres a chance he’s not going to make it, So the problem we have is we need a truck to put 2 400 lb bikes in…

We can provide a vehicle for you to use when we are using the truck. We would need the truck for monday evening until tuesday night. or wed morning (in case its too late)

If you have a bike and want to come with us, you’re more than welcome, I’m sure we can find a trailer with the space the track day is going to cost around 200-250 and you’re bike would need to be prepped for it.

Sorry for the short notice, its news to me too :frowning:

thanks

what do you need… (full leathers im assuming) and to prep the bike…what is needed.

if you run beginner… full leathers… newish tires… boots… full gloves… .helmet.

if you run intermediate… coolant flushed and the above too

OH YEA>… all lights and mirrors must be taped.

you can borrow the t/a :tup:

Dude, that sucks.

If the T/a had a hitch… id be alllll over it… :(… xoxo… thanks for the offer… you could always buy a bike and come with us :slight_smile:

balllllller

next spring i told you. 636.

your talking about needing the truck tonight? or next monday?

U haul rents trucks…

monday the 11th for a track day on tuesday. do the trucks that u haul rents have spots on the floor for tie downs

I have full set of gear I will sell you…

whoever helps us out gets noodz of Willybeen.

dammnnnn it. I would drive but Its to short notice. I need to GTFO of NY for a bit.

damn, i have both the truck and bike to join you guys, i wish i didn’t have so much going on this week or id be down :frowning:

Good Luck Willy. If I had a truck it would be yours…Call Matt at RightSideUp

^^^ i lost his cell… is he still working there? does he still have a bike?

William, i’d buy you a truck today If i had the money.

Good luck.

EDIT: I have a trailer to use now, but now I need something capable of pulling the bikes with a hitch. anybody???!?!?

95 civic :gotme: rent a truck …its like 39 a day unlimited miles

Show me where it’s that much.

Most places are in the $80 range per day.