looking for someone to transport bike tomm

Im looking for someone to transport a harley from clifton park to broadway choppers in schenectady? Looking to do tomm around 1pm… this is for my father, he said hell pay you like $50 or w.e… pm me if interested, would be awesome if i could set something up tonight for tomm

PM user DukeLaduke. He’ll help im sure.

Lol

PM underboosted. He normally does 4 wheeled vehicle transport for people on the forum. Not sure if he has an enclosed trailer though.

Just need a pick up and straps, for some reason he doesnt want to use his brand new $70k tundra that was made for shit like this? lol

Word?

Seventy. Thousand. Dollar. Toyota. Tundra?

?

Fresh deal.

lol

Yea, my fathers an idiot. He got the only fully built platinum edition in the states or some shit like that lol… heated/cooled blk leather interior, navi, back up cam, 6k brakes, trd exhaust trd supercharger, offroad kit, train horn, automatic opening bed, 3inch warranteed lift and some other shit… 73,000 i think was the total

lol

So your dad bought every package available for the tundra? The platinum package only cost an additional $5,100.

dude it’s BRAKES

Dude, you wanna see the fuckin invoice or some shit? He has every option there is I believe… The point was not to brag about the price of the truck, it was to laugh at the fact he spent all this money on a truck and doesnt even want to use it… And im pretty sure the platinum edition is alot more than $5k but I guess I could be wrong.

thanks

seriously guys. WTF this is a whole new thread, punch him in the nuts over here http://shift518.com/showthread.php?p=736320#post736320

Wayne will kick the shit out of you gays’s replies up in here.

Sorry dont have a trailer I would trust with a nice bike on. And the car hauler is being used as I type.
Def get at Underboosted!

Underboosted ftw
$50 might be a little low for 20 miles, but who knows, Frank is always
more than fair with pricing.

already got it done, but thanks guys…

i just tried to build a 70k tundra on toyota’s website. with the platinum package they wont let me select the TRD brake kit or supercharger.

but i did get the loaded platinum to cost 57,043 plus tax and DMV.

got a Tundra double cab limited with TRD brakes and other options(no blower) up to 53,958. still didnt see a supercharger option to choose from

Supercharger was $8k, brakes were $6k I believe.