looking for someone to transport bike tomm

Your poor dad got raped by someone. :frowning:

Was the Cayenne white?

If you say so… And it was Silver.

some toyotas are crazy expensive… i will try to take some pics if i get out where they park the cars.

I know i couldnt sell most of the toyotas to save my life, thats why i work in service, not in sales :slight_smile:

I dont see how a half ton Tundra could cost more than a fully loaded Sierra Denali diesel or an F350 Lariat diesel.

I would pay 50K for a diesel Tundra. I’m still waiting on it.

where do you work?

are they making 3/4 & 1 ton trucks if not its kind of a waste

actually a 1/2 ton with a small efficient diesel would be a welcome new market segment.

with the economy right now a 1/2 ton with the added price of a diesel would not sell that great… both ford and gm have motors designed for 1/2 tons but wont put them into production because of the cost

Would buy half ton diesel. (If priced properly)

Would slap current GM/Ford markets.

:crazy

Hey when your dad sells that truck in 3 years, with 10Kmi on it not a scratch in side the receiver hitch because it sounds like it will never get used… Get a hold of me, I will offer him $25K.

The ford F-X50 King Ranches were 70+$ trucks, and can be bought for $15K now only a few years later.

deprecation is a bitch isnt it.

my brother owns a landcruiser in europe and is diesel…i still think even if they made a diesel here wouldnt be trusted…

The one I saw was a dually so Im assuming 1 ton.

Ford was supposed to put a diesel in the F150 but went with a turbo v6 instead.

I work at arlington toyota

I asked some of the sales guys about toyota ever getting a toyota diesel and they had no idea. I did hear somewhere about the concept 1 ton dually with hints that it may have some kinda small cat diesel in it, now a 1 ton toyota with a cat diesel in it would be sick.

They did make a concept, but they probably won’t make the truck itself. When you think about how small the proportion of dually diesel pickups are sold compared to half ton gas, Toyota probably figures the market share isn’t worth the development and production dollars. They make a nice product, but it’s damn expensive compared to a domestic and the domestic quality has dramatically improved in the last 5 years.

i almost tore our demo tundra apart a couple weeks ago hooking chains up :slight_smile:

poor lil thing

My friend has a '10 Tundra and it seems like a decent truck and has more power than my truck but its got an interior like a '94 Corolla.

My cousin has a '00 Tundra and its like a 3/4 scale model of a fullsize truck. The bed is really shallow on it.

Yea, the standard interior blows, my fathers interior is SICK, black leather, the back row feels like your in the back of an escalade, flip down tv in the back, big navi screen, back up cam, heated and cooled seats, shit is nice.

I don’t mind my interior, nothing too spectacular but it also doesn’t feel cheap. I have the SR5 package though with captains chairs…