Looks like I'm changing my display age...

Hahaha

WHO WANTS TO DO WHAT THEY DID ON OT.

LETS GET A BUNCH OF GUYS TO MEET ME AT THE FOOD COURT AT THE GALLERIA. I’ll tell them to wear red.

Eventually they will all realize i set them up, when they are 100 guys all wearing red…

<3333

Whenever im not intrested in someone… i tell them “sorry ______'s only”

The white guys hate it when i tell them “sorry, blacks only…you don’t got a chance”

and black guys hate it when i tell them “sorry, native americans only…my dads hoping to get a tax break”

I’d love to see that.

:werd: they usually use dish soap too… good bye wax

OT there was one last saturday @ colvin and young in tonawanda… they were yelling @ me to stop (I was leaving mcdonnalds) but I didnt feel like doing it over again

when they are at Autozone at French and Borden i pull in where they are and just continue my way into autozone…then they get all sad…i usually roll up spotless too

LOL thats awsome man I think you should pull some sort of prank on all these retarded kids.

haha i caught my girl doing that once on her car

i just hugged her and was like aw honey, you’re such a girl sometimes

^^ lol

Im in!!

x2

brilliant idea :lol: that would be funny as hell

+1 ill video tape that shit :slight_smile:

hahahhaha… that’s great…

x3

Other disturbing news for you would be the age of consent in Canada going from 14 to 16.

Just this week, a 14-year-old girl who says she was sexually assaulted by a 19-year-old user sued MySpace and News Corp., seeking $30 million in damages. And earlier this month, a 16-year-old girl who tricked her parents into getting her a passport flew to the Mideast to be with a 20-year-old man she met through MySpace. U.S. officials in Jordan persuaded the teen to turn around and go home.
I love how people do something incredably stupid then turn around and blame someone else for their stupidity and sue because of the outcome :bloated: …only in America.

:tup:

That broad was on good morning america or one of those shows. The dude made some sappy love message to her through the tv and she starting bawling. her parents were like shut the fuck up bitch! Your skinny ass cant go to iraq so find a nice white boy!

Hahahaha. :lol:

lol :lol:

and :tup: jeg

pedophilia is sooo kewl! ya guys! LOL.

this is some of the dumbest shit i’ve ever read.