First eggs now vandalism!

Yes the girls R32 hot hit again, eggs were nothing campared to this shit! Some ass holes tore the mirrors off the dam car last night. Yes they tore the god dam mirrors off, even ripped the wires clean outa the doors! God knows how much damage is behind the panels. How much are these dam mirrors? What a shitty day. Hard to function after your car gets fucked over!:purextc:

where do you live, and why do so many people hate you?

Who else are you fucking?

It was at her parents house on grand island. her bro tried to chase them, 4 teens he said speeding away in a new black hhr. Couldent get the pl8 # it was at 2 am and there lights were off.

Jesus Christ, sorry man. It’s just a bunch of VW boi’s hoping to keep giving you projects to do on the car, so you don’t have time to pin stripe it.

This would piss me off.

when it was eggs please tell me you called and filed a report??

moved to off topic because it is clearly headed in that direction in about 5 seconds

haha, no striping on this car, had plans for some upgrades on wheels and body. http://www.namotorsports.net/imageview.cfm?part_cd=JM274910023&im=1
Now I have to buy and istall new mirrors. Maybe we will go through insurance but im always weary of that.

What the shit.

Isn’t there some purse stealing bag who lives up there on Staley? Wrecked a Civic a while back? Must have been him.

Why would you not go through insurance? Why do you even have it? Shit, actually I wonder if it would be covered by the homeowners insurance of the house you were at…

I hope the cops get a lead, or someone hears something. This happend 2 years ago in her dad back yard they screwed her blue beetle all up. I say grand island sux!

I actually was thinking the same thing about homeowners but it depends on the deductible. If its $500 or more it’s not worth having a claim on record.

EDIT: so her car’s been fucked with 3 times? She screw over any guys from the area?

Where on the island? I thought it was generally riffraff free up there.

Shit good point! Home owners, have her dady’s insurance pay for it.

ummm niagara falls :stuck_out_tongue:

shitty! hope you find out whos doing this shit. any teens from highschool driving around an hhr?

First street right off whiteheaven blv.

This is bizarre. There has to be more to the story.

Beth just texed me some pics, looks like the car is worse then we thought, there is a huge dent under the rear window on the drivers side. Looks like the bastard kicked the car. This keeps getting better and better, i told her not to drive it, they may have put something in the gas, WTF is going on!