attemped theft...

Someone tried to steal my friends bbs wheels last night… loosened all the lugs including the wheel lock. Stole all 4 center caps. They’re for a bbs rm wheel
If you see or hear anything, please let me know. Happened in elmwood village area… :confused:

inb4cityofbuffalocomments

Man, I would never own something like that and not put it in a garage every night.

Ok well not everyone has the luxury of a garage. Just asking to keep your eyes peeled for stuff on craigslist or something… apparently the dude knew what he was doing because the powdercoating wasn’t damaged at all.

Easy there sister. I will keep an eye out.

Maybe everyone shouldn’t have luxury wheels? lol

That sucks at least they didn’t get them time to replace all the lug nuts with various types of wheels locks.

:tdown: they didn’t leave the center caps since they couldn’t get the wheels…maybe they will be coming back?

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

lolz someone tried stealing the pink bbs wheels?

are they wheels or RIMZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Yeah. And they left the blocks they were gonna use too…

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

RRRIIIMMMZZZZZZZZZZOMGWTFFFFF

Put the blocks on craigslist!

Hahahah trade: blocks for caps.

Some ghetto thugs girlfriend is going to have a disappointing birthday now.

saw this on BuffaLow. will keep a look out for them. GL

This.

Thanks dawn.

This is my girlfriends car. Sorry we live within our means and unfortunately don’t have a garage.

And before people say “then don’t have baller wheels”. I got them for STUPID cheap and refinished them for just as cheap. Can’t say no to a good deal.

Point is that someone stole her stuff she worked hard to buy. Those center caps/dimple rings are almost impossible to find.

If anyone finds them or can lead us to them you will be compensated financially for your help. PM me if you have any info.

Sorry to hear.

Fuck anyone that insinuates you deserve to be a victim of theft just because you don’t have a garage. Most everyone turns a blind eye to crime these days and just accepts it. Fuck that!
The fact they left the blocks suggests someone came up on them, right? Any news from neighbors seeing strange cars or people in the neighborhood that day?
If you don’t have an alarm I’d get one…or at least a fake flashing LED because petty theft is an opportunistic thing. If you have some deterrent it’s usually enough to make them pick an easier target.

Good luck, my friend just had his caps stolen and I heard of yet another Honda Fit’s wheels being jacked. Why the Fit wheels are so commonly a target I don’t get it. LOL

Someone steals 1 cap off my truck at least once every other year. That doesn’t count the times friends have alternated the missing cap on my wheels and left me saying “WTF” lol.

If you’re not parking in a secure area, just remove the caps until you plan on “showing” the car. Then they’ll just look like cheap knock-offs in the mean time and no one will want them :slight_smile:

Sucks to hear. This is why I took my center caps off my rms

Honda Fit wheels have been a target for months now. They are smaller, light, and expensive so they are easy to sell. Most people who buy rims for their car are looking online so a theif can jack these and sell them to Civic owners looking online for cash.

http://jamestown.ynn.com/content/top_stories/578481/thieves-target-honda-fit-wheels/?ap=1&MP4

Sucks to have stuff like this happen. I hate street parking and people always want what they can’t have and some turn it into making money. GPS units, change, anything trashy people can get their hands on.

lol @ honda fit wheels again.