Stolen stuff from my property

Well I have had some items stolen from my property. These include a pair of 7 spokes, a pair of teardrops and a pair of 300z rims.

Now all in all it is not worth a bunch of money, but the principle is the same. Stealing pisses me off, and if I find the person…“somebody gonna get a hurt real bad”.

There are only a few people on the boards who know of my exact location, so it seems kinda weird that I would have all rims stolen in the past few days or so. I highly doubt that some random person would jack rims like that, because my area is very safe, very reliable and there are not many 240s in my hood. In addition to this, the rims have been sitting on my property for over 2months (indicating the relative safeness of my area.) Also these rims were in a location that could only really be known if one had
a) seen me put the rims there (highly unlikely)
or
b) have come to my house, or my area and seen me/my cars and stuff around. So I am posting here to let others in my area know.

So yeh, I dont care that much about the stuff, so if anyone on the boards has it then best of luck to you with my stolen goods. Just realize that our good friend karma will eventually turn around, regardless of if the stuff is worthless or not, and it will kick you in the nuts (or female private parts if you a female theif) really hard.

I have learned my lesson…
Whoever stole this stuff will eventually learn theirs…

Did you invite Genra over?

Seriously though… it really sucks that this type of thing happens in our community. Sorry to hear Cahill.

man 240sx peopel are so grimey

Sorry to hear that Cahill.

Lots of grimey ppl here indeed.

edit: I won’t make a parody thread.

Who the fukc steals a pair of teardrops?? Honestly??

Were they green??

wow… i f*cking hate shit like that, sorry to hear that. Something like this has happened WAY too many times on this board. It’s obvious it has to be someone on the board.

i think it is everyone duty that if they hear about anything getting stolen in this community that they should be reporting it to the community. way too much stuff is getting stolen and its clearly some people from the 240 community. im sure many people have their suspicions (i know i do) but if you know anything for sure please tell someone. even if its in secret. these people need to get theirs but many might fall victim before that ever happens so speed up the process and snitch.

funny i’ve had shit stolen to and i’m in barrie away from a bunch of people

someone stole a pair of shitty tires from me, well hey guess waht the crank is gonna be waiting in the tree for ya some day fukka…

i’ve had 2 sets of turn signals and a set of rims, it was pretty gay!

Man that sucks ass Cahill and I agree 100% that it’s not the value but the principle!

Don’t worry, Carma usually comes back 3 fold so somehow, someday they will get theres. :twisted:

Fuck I gave away an AUTO tranny and it was stolen from the guys driveway within a week…

Even though there would have been no way of knowing its application, scrap metal?

I had a guy steal 3 of my gold rikens and rock them like it was hot, till I saw him, got his plate, and a couple of my buddies convinced him to return them before I filed an occurence with the police, would have been easy to prove as the colour was custom and I had the receipt and the painter remembered me a highschool buddy…

MAD GRIMEY SHIT THESE DAYS, unreal/

holy $hit man, sorry to hear :(.
it really pisses me off hearing someone on the board getting their stuff jacked like this.
its someone on the board for sure.

when selling stuff… always meet at a timmy… never at your own home

but then again… Idunno abovut bigger stuff…

if poeple know where you live… best to lock up any “five finger” objects.

sry about your loss… just remember those poeple who came to “see and buy” your stuff you were selling.

and for the zip tied front lips, thats even more scary. so easy to take off. man

sorry to hear that your stuff got stolen, must be pissed off. plus you’re such a nice person. Hate to see bad things happen to good ppl. Hope the theif gets a juggernaut punch to the teeth.

yo cahill that sucks man, i had the same thing happend to me lastyear except with bike parts. Recently found out some names of the person who did it, and plotting some sort of revenge. I hope you find out who did it because stuff like that is gutless.

Cahill I’m not too sure it could be somebody you know. Cause if they’ve met you then theyve seen your arms.

Pffft. He’s got nothing on my 12" pythons. Brother.

Pffft. He’s got nothing on my 12" pythons. Brother.[/quote]

The only pythons you’ve got is the kind that lives in an enclosure.

Pffft. He’s got nothing on my 12" pythons. Brother.[/quote]

The only pythons you’ve got is the kind that lives in your pants.[/quote]

:werd: