my rant !!!! please read

as many of you i have been in this community for a very long time, As of late i have been doing some house cleaning and giving away parts that i have had leftover from builds and parts i have aquired and do not need, i know alot of you guys appreciate what i have done for you guys and in most cases i have helped you out in a bind, It has come to light that my generosity has been taken advantage of. I noticed stuff i have given away to ppl who needed the parts, being sold for a healthy profit. Also I have noticed that in my goodnes, i have had some stuff stolen from me.

I just wanted to say thank you SON240SX for taking advantage of me and my generosity , and stealling from me because my free shit just wasnt enough. I guess i need to re-evauluate my contribution to this community

farmer

what a bunch of dickholes

thats rough…

names …

they know who they are , and I will find who stole from me and I will make an example of them!! very few ppl on this board know what I am really about and i guess it time for these parties to learn first hand !!

When you do let us know.

post names and perm ban.

People like this ruin SON.

when will some people\boneheads learn…

That sucks man, but I think we all have learned a thing or two about people from SON240SX, I know I have!

Just shows up how greedy the lowest people can truly be

this is fucking bullshit… Farmer a good guy… i agree with lewtz… their names should be posted and they should get perma-banned. within the last 4 months ive seen SON get worse and worse due to immature lil kids on this forum… srry for the loss farmer…

their real names should b posted. sorry for the loss dude, son is getting worse that is true i’ve had to deal with some stupid shit to people need to learn how to act and what’s right.

^true I say start a aged section 23 and up…cause Im 23haha:)

lol i’m also 23 also but some of these dude are the same age but that doesn’t help

That is pathetic. To those who did, you are an embarrassment to the human race.

i don’t think it’s the little kid’s that are fking him over

That’s just pure fucking bullshit. It only goes to show how cheap people are. Even if it’s free shit, they must steal something else to make themselves feel like they got more of a “deal”.

I’m not just saying this because I’ve been a member since 2004… but things on SON have definitely been getting sketchier and shittier since 07/08.

I second that. Grammatically,and Ethically the members on this site all have been going down hill. So many stupid posts, comments, and worthless members are emerging but a simple blind eye can ignore that.

These actions by some however are disgusting.

We have the right to know the names. Shit like that isin’t cool, and I’d honestly hunt them down and get my shit back.

Unbelieveable

post as much info as u got on these ppl. there identities should not be protected for any reason. flippin free shit for a profit is grimey but theivery is a whole other ball game.

i actually look forward to the day some kid on this site trys this shit with me…