my rant !!!! please read

Post names in my opinion this is terrible. At least let us know how things shape up.

cheers

Welcome to the club of getting fucked over for being generous and trusting.

I would hate it if someone stole shit from me, but why get upset about people selling things that you gave for free. Didn’t you try to sell a 50" projector tv for 250 that u got for free?

Honestly…whoever flips free shit for a profit should feel like a god damn scumbag…and then there are those who steal…I can’t even imagine a word to describe those kind of people Farmer…honestly man…if you know who they are…settle it with them…or just post there info up here lol

oh sit man. i gusse you should have checked my pockets when i left…

no thats not cool!

as a complete joke.

x3, pretty fast too.

People are so gutless.

Joke.

hahahaha these guys are in for a lifetime.

farmer is one cool ass dude but I don’t want to know what’s coming for these guys.

time to search the classifieds to see who it is

farmer, i hope you do justice!

Seriously, post their names/usernames down… Not for them to get flamed, but to let other people know who to watch out for…

He posted that as a joke…

And I’m sure when he gave things away, he was trying to help those in a bind. Meaning, they REALLY needed it and told him that.

Post names.

The reason farmer has a reason to be mad about selling his free stuff is because I believe someone isn’t benefiting from that free stuff. Giving free stuff away when it helps someone is awesome, helping someone earn dollars is not something cool.

Good on you farmer, you’re a stand up guy, post names

honestly farmer, i feel bad for you…i really do, but honestly…i would have, and i think you should have expected this sort of thing from the son community. we know that we have MANY A-HOLES who do these things, and quite frankly, very very few people are humble enough to accept things like your generosity and leave them be.

i see it as, if you dont have enough money to the point where you to have to steal things from other people for your car… you should not have a car in the 1st place. why? because its nothing more than an expense…

i bet the one’s re-sellin the free shit were brown…

I have already guessed 2 guys just from looking at the classifieds.

or your mom. poor broke ass bitch

I’m brown, and I approve of this message. lol

i was wondering when this thread would go racial haha

… here we go

sigh…grow up kids, or just get off these forums to save us your embarrassment.

RESPECT, HONESTY, LOVE, WISDOM…

you can separate the boys from the men with their character.

…you smelly brown bastard

< My balls deep in your mothers mouth when you need money for rent

EDIT: She loves the smell