my rant !!!! please read

so 1/4" deep?

i hope u ate ur currie this morning, he’ll break ur fukn little pea shooter off

… id make a comment about ur mother but i wouldnt touch the nasty stank box brown meat curtains with your dick and ur smely popa pushin

We need a ban stick for the two morons arguing about brown people being cheap and their mothers being hoes.

Every time she sucks me off for gas money, she fuckn loves it and swallows that curry down. She says you got herpes from being a full time Tranny and ur dick is just a gross looking pimple

i have 2 dads…

… u fukn blow job

stick to the topic retards(ballsdeep and GetARide)

Whatever eases your pain from being dissed bitch… Its late, go back to work hoe. Internet aint free

You called it. Stupid people starting stupid shit.

you two are the biggest morons. sorry for your losses farmer but people are shits and don’t understand generosity when it hits them in the face. post there names and users down so everyone can see who they really are.

^^haha, best comeback ever…

we have a winner.

now get back to the topic which is not funny

honestly…he makes a legit post about people on SON being dickheads… then his topic explodes with racism and vulgar insults. Reminds me of the last topic I made that got locked after it became a multiple page rage fest. Full of exactly the same kind of crap… seriously, internet or not…have respect for yourself, because ingageing in this kind of shameless bickering only goes to show your lack of intelligence and maturity.

Sorry boys, but by the time you hit your 20s, it’s well time to remove them baby diapers

the good guys always get the shit stick ay
sorry to hear farms, any actions influenced by this situation has my fully support (Y)

Alright, so instead of farmer posting names, I will.

Martino.

Although its far from what everyone seems to think, and no I have nothing to do with someone stealing from him, that’s a whole other situation i’m not aware of.

Ok so i’m here at Peters house, reading everything, and he’s on his computer, so I’m writing this off my phone, so bare with me.

A while ago farmer posted up an sr for free, I was quick enough in the morning to hop on that. However, my intention was never to get rid of the motor, aside from what everyone may think, but I was going to use it.

During the last month I had undergone some bad experiences and not only lost/quit my job, but I was being kicked out of college. So being jobless, my plan of picking up a coupe, getting my cousin to send the head of the sr out yo be rebuilt, throw in new pistons, re gasket it, and throw it in a coupe, soon came to an end. Along side all that happening, school came to me to withdraw…long story short, it tooke me over a week to convince my school chair, and program co ordinator to allow me back into my program.

Now I’m not sure if anyone has noticed but i’ve sold almost 800 of my parts in the last month or so. You know why? To help fund my tuition, and pay not only insurance, but many other bills. Now along came an offer to me, someone who needed an sr head, because of a previous warped one. They knew I had an sr taken apart in my garage, waiting to get sent out. They offered me $300 for it.

Now tell me, everyone, if your stuck in a situation, and you need to pay for school…and selling almost everything you have to fund it isn’t something you could do? Would you? I did.

My full intention with that sr was to keep it, and yes I’m sorry for going against my goal I guess? But right now, in my world…school is my top priority.

Now i’ve tried to get a hold of farmer as of tonight, but it is getting late. However, i’m not one to beat around the bush, and definatly do want to settle this out with famer, because you all are right, he is a great guy, I respect everything he’s done and all his hard work.

Again, I do plan to sort this out with him. I’d just like to remind everyone on my situation.

Thanks

Mike

Takes a man to step up and admit it. Props Martina.

That sounds like a good enough reason to me, and +1 for coming out and saying it yourself. I would be pissed if people were taking stuff from me for free (gifts and stolen goods) and selling them, but if your intention is to keep it and shit happens, it’s understandable as far as I’m concerned. Probably worth telling the person you got it from though, like you did.

Sucks that honest and good guys are being taken advantage of. I haven’t been here that long but it’s pretty shitty to see that stuff like this is happening.

martina

loves tacos from taco bell

Respect for stepping up.

I’d still like to know the name(s) of the people/person that robbed Farmer.

FAIL

I hope you don’t close SON off to people from out of province, I love this site!

martino, if you had grabed the motor just to turn around and sell it, that would be grimey but u got it with good intentions and because of a series of unfortunate events u were forced into selling it. your a good guy, dont lose any sleep.

the real issue here is the theifs, lets get some names down

Yes, my intention was never to sell it, I was good for money, and things were going smoothly…but shit happens. There wasn’t much I could have done.

I’m glad so far everyone is able to understand my situation. Hopefully, I can get in contact wit farmer tomorrow to have things straight.

I know he doesn’t know the real story, seeing as how peter didn’t tell him, nor did peter truely know in that matter, but regardless, everything just kinda of fell apart for me.

Thanks

Mike

lol martina came out of the closet on this one.