garage broken into damages done stuff stolen

Ok so i left for a weekend and come home to meet up with lucas180 and my garage was broken into. My car was beaten at the A pillers with a hammer bending them down. My z32 brakes along with my laptop and a hand full of tools were stolen. I can honestly say for the first time in my life i wanted to cry over this kinda shit. Im not looking for sympathy im just venting. But how they broke in is was the main bay door the broke the locks and lifted it up. I called NRP and they were there in 20mins they took a report took pics lifted some prints hopefully we can figure this out but i doubt much will happen. I will post pics later of the damage(s) later.

what the fuck is up with people lately?
on top of at least 1 kouki getting stolen each year, people are setting dylan’s car on fire and breaking into garages stealing and beating shit? unless you guys have made lots of enemies throughout the years, i really don’t get it.
i wouldn’t even want to invest money into a nice 240 cause i know it’ll just get stolen or beaten

good luck though, hope you get some sort of compensation

that sucks Brandon, i hope you find who did it !

Holy shit! When will NRP have results back? Thats crazy! Keep an eye on the forums and “friends” garages for your stuff.

fucking terrible.

really wish this stuff wouldnt happen. especially to good dudes.

NRP said in asap they will know and get a hold of me. they pulled some juicey prints and foot prints from when the also kicked the door. as for ppl who know where my shop are its really fuck all normally i meet ppl i sell parts to unless i know them.

it sucks because im really not a bad guy sure i can sound like a prick or asshole but i dont think i deserve this kind of treatment i dont think anyone deserve this.

so i dont know what im going to do. keep it or scrap it .

That really sucks to hear,

http://autostep.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/2011-mazda-miata-changes-1-300x200.jpg
solution?

lol

god damn. thats brutal.

i hope they find the guys.

i always try not to sell parts with my garage open for good reasons… maybe i should start meeting ppl away from my house to sell parts… ppl are to fucked.

yea it sucks alot. Ali, john platt are trying to convince me to take the roof off and build a drift truck. i dont know. just been thinking to myself is this worth it building cars or should i cut losses and sell everything.

The a pillars sound like it was personal. Hopefully the cops figure it out before you do.

well thats what i figured obviously the person(s) who did this had some knowledge of cars to know to hit in that spot. how ever like i mentioned above only a select very small handful of people knew where my shop was and i trust all of them entirely as they are not the type of ppl to do anything even remotely close to this kinda shit to anyone. so im a little confused, also on that note i dont have to many enemies and the ones i do we have come to peace with.

Is there a reason thieves would hit the A-pillar? Or were they just trying the damage the car for whatever reason?

Because the A-pillar fucks you in the ass the hardest when it comes to any possible place to cause body damage.

^ this.

fuck first its sharp corner and you… what the fuck is going on here

^completely unrelated. Bad luck yes, same people, def. not.

+1
Super sorry to hear about the car Brandon,what a F#ckin’ waste

^ im going to see if i can repair it Derek. i have a line on a parts chassis that i maybe able to get pces i need and i will push on through with my build.

Damn it’s like you have to own a fort of some sort in order to keep people away from your rides…

Sucks to hear about your situation…