Car broken in to

My wife’s car was broken in to and some of her items were stolen.

I found the dude selling it on Craigslist less than 10 hours later.

What I know:

• His and his wife number
  • names
  • address
I contacted the dude about meeting up with him so I can purchase it back but he has since taken the ad down and no longer returning my phone calls.

• I have gone to the cops, not much help…

What are some real options or should I just suck up the loss and accept my wife’s error/mistake?

what did they take? I can’t believe the cops aren’t helping…

I’d make a real mess off that scumbag.

You have a solid lead on a theft and the cops can’t help. Tell them there was also a box of powdered donuts stolen.

if the cops weren’t willing to help me Id take it into my own hands after some time passed when they think its simmered down and youve forgotten about it.

I can’t believe the cops aren’t doing shit

Oh wait, yes I can

Yea, I can easily walk up to his house with people, threaten him, knock some papers around, kick his solar lights, piss on his grass, etc but am I just as much as a scumbag for doing that?

• $150 max of items were stolen which makes it a felon but I can get in trouble for retaliation and I don’t need a criminal record.

post the number here.

I would defiantly give it some time and come back later with a crew…Worse case come back at random times at night and mess up his shit bad.

Pm me the address I’ll take care of it.

My car got broken into, and it sucks because i found out who did it, some young kid. Well this kid started breaking into other cars and i guess someone else my age wasn’t as calm and beat the shit out of the kid. Well now the kid who beat him up is getting charged with assault by the person who was breaking into cars. the kids dad is trying to sue the family saying “you’re all rich and trying to ruin my families life” …aka your son shouldn’t be breaking into cars. Sad thing is the cops really can’t do anything about it. In other words, it probably isn’t worth it.

Just don’t get caught lol.

Fuck his wife?

Rape?

sweet Jesus right to rape lol

I would have just seduced her, fuck her on film and mail it to the husband. I’d make him watch it though as he eats a bowl of my chili… made from his wife.

For $150, it’s not worth any repercussions or trouble it may bring.

At the end of the day you’re out $150 and they’re still fucking scumbags.

Let it go.

I would of pealed his face off, wore it like a mask while getting it done. Hopefully he would still see, but if all he had was his hearing, I would be content.

:oj:

id go to chan 2
tell them what you got and how tax payer dollars are being wasted on cops that wont help
they love talking about tax payers dollars

For $150, I’d rather not be a whining bitch on the local news.

If ANYTHING, post that shit on 4chan.

Subscribed

In for 4chan results. Or craigslist casual encounters post?

The dude is 33 years old, white trash looking, having a tramp stamp on his neck, and lives 5 streets away from me.

I printed off the ad before it was taken down, cops have a copy of it.

---------- Post added at 05:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 AM ----------

Wife is not good looking