An open letter to a scumbag.

Don’t worry. It’s totally cool that you smashed the window out of my wife’s car while she working at the Brewpub tonight. She loves it being 4 degrees in her car.

It’s especially cool for us that you did this less than 24 hours after we finally paid the car off.

And I didn’t want my Garmin GPS anymore anyway. It made it far too easy for me to get around. Hopefully you won’t get lost anymore.

I mean, why should you have to work for something you want? I already paid for it, so it’s all good.

If there is any such thing as karma, the GPS will cause some sort of electrical short in whatever car (which is most likely some complete pile) you drive, burning it to the ground with you still inside.

/yourself you piece of shit

thats sucks

Seeing as it’s a GPS unit,I wonder if you could report it stolen and there is anyway for it to be tracked?
D

I believe so. I’m going to give the unit’s serial # to the Amherst Police tomorrow. Luckily I’m friendly with a couple of them, so I’ll have help there.

shitty to hear:tdown: for fuckheads like that

thats what i was thinking.

Next time just hide any of your valuables and scumbags won’t break into your car.

Vancouver cops have bait cars, I always wanted to do my own bait car and wait in the bushes… with a bat… and a taser… and bleach… and soccer cleats.

Eh… I know people around here (west side) who’ve had NOTHING in their cars of value and still had their windows smashed in and glove boxes popped.

God, that’s lame. Sorry to hear.

My one GN had a fuel pump cut off switch.Once the car was started,you had 5 secs. to reach under the pass. seat and flip a switch or the car would stall.
That would work well in this case.
D

She didn’t think to do that in Clarence:gotme:

Really though, she’s been working there for years and there has never really been a problem with this.

repost:
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40445

lol @ assumptions, cause assholes don’t drive right? or take the bus even?

These things have very quickly risen very high in the ranking of most commonly stolen items, nationwide. I can see why. Super easy fucking pickings… at least with $400+ radios they;d have to work for two minutes to steal it & keep it in nice condition.
But with the GPS units, it takes what? 3 second to yank the suction cup off the window?

this is why i have lost faith in the human races ability to become more inteligent. Sorry to hear, i had an S-10 in college that someone ripped the door lock cylinder out of and stole my paint covered dirty jeans and nasty smeeling work boots. they left the radio which just amazed me, must have been even more retarded than most crroks to steal the least valuable items in the whole damn truck.

I like the bleach, soccer cleats, baseball bat idea btw

fucking sucks Jeff :tdown:

sorry to hear.

yeah that fails, gos right along with the retards who rolled around Niagara Fall’s about 3 years ago.
Shooting out windows of stores and cars with a BB pistol.
Unfortunatly, the 2 windows they shot out of my 88 olds wagon, were worth more then the car.
Good bye daily driver, hello demolition derby car.

That sucks!

BTW - who is your wife? I used to go up there ALL the time.

that sucks good luck on trackin that bastard down i think they can do that with the garmins. :snky:

dude that blows… i always hide my gps and cords before i get outa my truck… infact, i usually take it down before i pull into the parking lot so no one can see my drive past with a gps up…

also… i heard bout this, and it makes sense, dont put your home address as home in your gps, put it in favorites, cause if someone breaks into your car and steals it, then all they ahve to do is hit home, go to your house and most likely you probably have a garage door opener in there… easy access to come home to find all your shit missing too while youre waiting on the cops

Or put your garage door opener hanging from your gps. Then take a week off from work and sit in the garage with a shot gun. Proceed to shoot.:wiggle: