An open letter to a scumbag.

This sucks, but leaving a GPS in the open is asking for a break-in.

it never ceases to amaze me at how low some people are willing to stoop. gl catching the bastard.

I also like to bleanch and soccer cleates idea.

thanks for helping me find my way around last night, my elbow does hurt alil tho =/

I kid I kid, sorry to hear. I can’t fucking stand thieves.

This happened at the Brew Pub on Main and Transit?

Sucks, one night while I was at work my car was broken into. Fucking dirtbags.

i hate fucking thieves i seriously am sick of having to hide all me electronics. or take them with me.

arrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

http://www.theconnectedlawyer.com/wp-content/uploads/pirate.png

The [one time] I left my stereo face in my car I was away for a week and a half and the stereo disappeared from my parking lot.

oh, that’s probably because you’re a dumbass.

^^ true story

honestly, shouldn’t you be able to track the GPS?

a very high percent of these idiot criminals are repeat offenders…and like to stick to the same area…which leaves me wondering why people dont just bait them, and administer justice?

guy a new gps, park in the same place on the same night of the week…and watch…maybe i have too much free time, but this kinda thing would piss me off to the point where i would wanna catch the D-bag…then tase him/her, and continue to tase until the cops showed up…so they can then continue tasing whilst hearing the offender yell “don’t tase me brah!”

Those in car GPS systems don’t send data back to the satellites…They use the GPS satellites and triangulate your position…

I heard on 103.3 about people that steal the gps units,even if you hide the unit they know to look for the suction cup mark on the windshield.So wipe it off before you get out of the car.

Lame man…

It sucks that people still want to steal these things, even they are only like 150 bucks at walmart now.

Some fucker smashed both side windows in my truck, when my dad took it to the elmwood regal on a date. All for a shitty 70 dollar cd headunit.

She has worked there on and off for the last decade (her dad is the GM). This is the first vandalized car in that time. So lol all you want, years of zero incidents can make people feel safe.

Yes sir.

I learned today that this isn’t possible because as someone already stated, they only receive data, they don’t send any back. So the police can’t locate them.

^ ghey, sorry to hear about that shit.

This is why i want to get lexan windows put in any car i own that is of decent value.

So they can hit it with a crow bar, but it will just bounce off.

CHANNEL 7 just did a piece on this, i guess its a bigproblem in Clarence all of a sudden.

thats super lame. hatehatehatehate thieves.

there is a small neighborhood behind brewpub…some nice houses…some super sketchy apartments. i wouldn’t doubt it was someone back there.

its only a matter of time before someone takes mine. i’m always paranoid about it. :frowning:

my dads civic had the faceplate-less deck ripped out of it, after they smashed the pass side window, removable faceplates are not a cure all