So the car was broken into last night

I woke up this morning to find 2 cars were broken into right in my driveway. This is the second time this happened. Car 1 had it’s doors unlocked, but they made off with a cell phone, laptop, cash, and a gps. The mustang’s passenger door does not lock, so whoever it was decided to break a part of my LM1, twist up the bracket for the Co2 bottle, and break my center console. Earlier this summer someone got into the cars and took similar stuff. I live in Tonawanda near Kenmore East, so its not like it is a bad neighborhood. I really think it might be someone on my street doing this.

I want to put a wireless camera in the driveway. Anyone know what might be a good one? There are 100’s of them available, I just don’t want a junk camera. I would like it to record a feed right on the computer.

That blows

feel for ya

That sucks

You should get those motion lights also…

ugh sorry bro but why would u keep that stuff in an unlocked car?

That sucks.
Why was car 1 unlocked with a laptop, phone, and other stuff in it?

As for cameras, Linksys has some nice wireless cams for around $80 that can store feed and also work off movement.

that sucks man

You didn’t learn your lesson after the first incident? It was probably the same person!

I try not to keep anything of value in my cars at any time. I would prefer to leave my BMW unlocked, because I don’t want some a-hole busting out my window to take my $5 in change in the center counsel.

Sucks though I feel for you. I’d set up cameras and lights.

Get one of those wireless nature cameras that is motion activated.

Car #1 was not mine. My truck was locked, and did not get broken into. I learned from the 1st time. apparently she didn’t.

Wow that’s shitty, I live right by you. In case you haven’t noticed…there have been more and more “inter-city” fellows roaming our streets and attending our schools, I took note a while ago and started locking my doors and what not.

Yeah, All the kids from KE park on my street. That school has changed a lot in the past few years.

Are they from deep in the INTER-CITY??? Or do they live in multiple cities, so that makes them bad?

lol^

sucks to hear :meh:

:word:

When you keep leaving food around you shouldn’t be surprised when rats show up.

I’m in Amherst, it gets that stupid safest city in America award all the time, and I still don’t leave anything in a car that gets parked in the driveway. A cell phone, laptop, cash and a GPS all left in the car?

Hahaha damn the iPhone for auto correcting that lol

I don’t need the lecture on leaving shit in the car. A car is about as safe as your home when the doors are locked. I used to have 6k in tools in the truck all the time… (it’s empty now to the thieves :squint:).

Wow, that’s just plain stupidity. Why would someone leave that much valuable shit in their car overnight?

I never leave anything of value in my car. Probably the most valuable thing are my rollerblades/skateboard in the trunk.

That sucks…
You might want to put a $100 alarm on the cars?

That sucks man, but who leaves all that stuff in their car? You’re just asking for it! I don’t leave anything in my car, and don’t even lock the doors anymore. I got sick of replacing windows after our last break-in (which was my wife’s fault for leaving her purse in the car!)