Crack heads & Cars.

Whats up with this

Why do they have to just rummage around in your car
make a mess,
look for the odd item that may be worth something…

Like honestly, Its enough that your entering someones car without there permission but do you really have to make a mess at the same time?

Now thanks to cameras all over my house, I know who it was, I know it was actually a crack head, etc.

I have HER on video looking in windows to see if doors are open at 3:55 am than proceeding to rummage around … Not only that, but is it nessicary to leave the god damn door open when you walk away, if it rained…that would have been a bitch…

Either way, The cameras on my house are pretty damn clear… I made out her face and clothing, and ive seen her in this area before…and I garantee I’ll get her.

just a rant.

Post up the vid yo o/

lol go buy a bag of cooking powder and lead a trail . . …

wtf is cooking powder?

agreed plant some fake shit in there or something of the sort

thats happened to us in brampton too actually a couple times… but we never keep anything of value in the cars anyways… and my car gets the garage… but yea cameras are a good idea!

all you have to do is move out of the ghetto to slove this problem :slight_smile:

get some fukn rat poision. or any white rocky/powdery poision. put a litte bit in a baggy and leave it in ur arm rest. the bitch will steal it and kill herself when she smokes/sniffs it… voila, no more crackhead breaking into ur car. the best part is u cant be held responsible cuz the bitch did it all on her own baahahahaha.

The doors were unlocked?

haha ya post that vid

Now thats funny.lol

^thats a good idea someone broke into my moms neon a couple weeks ago and took nothing but left a real diamond ring?

Nice job on having the cameras set up, it’s a shame people do this…

Why is your house surrounded with cameras? paranoid much?

probably rich

i say drug dealer.

post up vids.

someone sliced my convertible roof in the past
and I wasnt too happy when the cops said without any proof we cant do a thing.
/haters/

not to mention all the dumb fuck heads that drive 240’s that park outside late at night trying to steal shit off other 240’ then dibs away like speed racer when i come outside …

too many of you scum bags out there trying to steal shit, so i have to put up cameras to catch you tony240 shit heads
you guys just do you ,
umma do me.

Roll her up in a carpet, and throw her off a bridge.

I remember first time I came to tim’s house… I almost got my shit capped.

lol

so maybe i missed it. but you left your doors unlocked?