This is Dedicated to all the Thieving 240sx scum

Here is my story:

On Saturday I came home from work at around 3:00PM. My parents notified me that the rims on my Green S13 were stolen and it was left resting half on the ground and half on a wooden skid.

We came to the conclusion the rims were stolen between 4:30AM and 8:00AM Saturday morning. I was pretty bummed out and only speculate as to who did this.

Fast forward to Last night. I was waiting in line at the Liberty Grand on Lakeshore in Toronto. I hear this car ripping it, I turned around and it was a Grey Pignose s13 I noticed on son before.

It was NextLevel Performance’s RB25DET s13. Ive seen it around, the guy who owned it worked at Partsource in Etobicoke, I assumed he lived around there.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g116/dvstr1/Picture028.jpg

Naturally, I was impressed. But something caught my eye. The rims. They were mine!

I ran up to the car to confirm, sure enough they were my wheels. The driver, whos name is Mitchell (I later found out, yes hes white) sped off.

I didnt know where to look, so I called the only person I knew that would know s13’s around Etobicoke. That person was Tim (Average Player).

I called Tim and asked for his help, he was all for it and he knew exactly where he lived.

After a short drive we were on Mitchells street. We saw the car in the driveway and it had my rims on. I took this picture with my phone:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g116/dvstr1/Faggotmitchell.jpg
He blatently had them on a day after they were stolen (straight dumbass)

Tim and I parked down the street in his car. We went up to the house, took more pics of the rims on the car. Then went back to the car and parked closer to the house so we could watch it better.

Mitchell came out and saw us, went back inside grabbed his keys and started up the car. Mitchell backed it up into his backyard, which at this point was loading up something.

He then quickly booted it down south Kingsway and we followed. It was a persuit! He turned right on a side street and he was quick. We just managed to just catch him as he turned on each street he turned on until he turned onto Queensway heading west he was gone.

Luckily, my mechanic was coming from that direction and he saw him booting it (Mitchell was creeping by my mechanics shop for a while now and my mechanic knew he was up to something so he was very familiar with the car)

He was in a Porsche Turbo and could easily keep up with Mitchells RB. The persuit was on with my brother joining in.

Tim and I decided the best course of action was to go back to the house and notify Mitchells parents that the police were on the way and he stole my rims.

Mitchells brother showed up after Mitchells parents called him. He then called up Mitchell and asked where he was, and he told us where he was (not knowing my brother and my mechanic were chasing him).

Meanwhile, in the persuit my brother chased Mitchell to this residential area On Evans ave.(north side) between Islington and Royal York. Mitchell managed to disappear somewhere and my brother and my mechanic had to area locked down and were waiting to flush mitchell out.

Back at the residence, Mitchells brother said he was changing the rims and had the intention of returning them.

Back to the persuit, Mitchell popped out of nowhere and dodged my mechanic, almost drilling the curb. Mitchell changed the rims (shown in first pic) and my rims were in the back. It took approx. 15 mins for him to change the rims. The chase was on again.

I had phoned the police earlier on and they finally arrived, I explained the story and the Police told mitchells brother to call him to come home. He called him, and he yelled “HES GETTING BEAT UP” ran to his car and tried to run to the rescue.

At this point 5 cruisers showed up, I hopped in one and we met up with 3 others.

This is what happened to Mitchell:

He ran into traffic and my brother and my mechanic boxed Mitchell in. He couldnt get away.

This is what that mitchell says “This is the second time this has happened to me. I didn’t steal the wheels, I bought them” Either hes lying and deserves it or hes that stupid and deserves it.

After that, my brother and my mechanic loaded up the rims and left. My mechanic took off and my brother was on his way to come get me.

I was in the car then the cops pulled me out and started swearing at me and saying they’re going to arrest everyone.

My brother came to get me 10 mins later, was questioned by the cops and was being told that he was going to charge mitchell will theft, that he could get my brother charged for assault, forceable confinement, theft of stolen property and blocking a public road way. Keep in mimd charging and goin to court are two different things entirely.

So we had 2 choices:

1. Press charges, but Mitchell could press assault charges and everyone gets arrested.

2. Take the rims and leave it, it was finished.

Naturally, We took the 2nd option and left.

In the end, we got the rims back. Mitchell got a black eye, and our cars should be safe now.

But one question remains:

Where did he take this car to get this rims change so quick? We are still searching for this place.

Let this be a lesson to all you thiefs.

Special Thanks to Tim (Average Player) for helping me out, without your help this would never have happened.

END.

Awesome story dan.

Sucks you got the wheels stolen but glad to hear you got them back.

That guy is a piece of shit.

oh man…

what an awesome story.

thieves should get beat up bad, good on you however punched him in the FACE!!!

good thing u got your rims back but hope u find the guys that are doing all the 240sx stilling

good work.

do i smell another thread like the integra forum with the attempted stolen car?

y dont we just go still his rims and show him a lisen or 2 about taking things that are not yours

man u have fucking terrible luck with thiefs

yet… you always get ur stolen property back

What shop was your car parked at when the rims were stolen??

That’s a dedicated mechanic.

I was going to call you Avery to help me find Mitchell. I couldnt find your number, so I called Tim instead.

Yeah Ed, hes awesome.

your boys did the right thing in beating him down. i guess your buying
the beers tonight. wicked story for your 1000th post.

peace

its funny how involving the cops made everything worse.

are they here to help or to be bully’s… makes you wonder

I know im banned, but I had to post on this account since I’m at davey’s house.

Its Tim

I’m glad everything worked out today the way it did.

It could have been a lot different.

On the bright side, now you know that they look PIMP on an s13… before you were 50/50.

I’m also happy to hear no charges were pressed.

+1

Wow that’s thief #2 from this forum…
I don’t think I’m going to be so liberal about people coming to my house anymore.

mitchell seemed like a really nice guy ive known him for a while

he doesnt seem like the kind of person to steal

im really surprised that this happened

Dan good job =]

i wanted to be part of the chase, always a nice adrenaline rush

lol I guess that old saying is true. It takes one to know one. There could not have been a better way to catch him.

Anyways, Dan, i’m happy that you got your rims back! Crazy story!

btw, are your rims for sale? how much?

You didnt seem like the kind of person that would flake on a deal.

"Dont judge a book by its cover"

Glad you got Your rims back!

Evry thing seemed to be all timed out perefect, u have some crazy luck, and ur brother has some crazy bod man side to him :slight_smile:

Dont know you… dont know the accused…

But fuck thieves.

If someone stole something from my car… They’d be dead :slight_smile:

Good job… I think we should all go to his house and strip his 240skylinemobile.

Fuckin punk ass bitch.